Giro D'Italia 2008 : Stage 19 - May 30th : Legnano => Presolana/Monte Pora, 228 km

Powerful Pete said:
Has Riccò opened a real gap? How is Contador faring?

Contador is at the back of his group and not doing any work..... Di Luca got 3rd I think... so an extra 8 seconds.... yes RICCO has a big gap...... 1.47... last reported gap....

Di Luca finished 4:36 behind Kiryienka. Ricco has a nice gap; dunno what the exact gap is though.

Ricco finished at 5:45 behind. He sprinted to the finish to put in as much time as possible over Contadope! Good stuff!

whiteboytrash said:
Contador is at the back of his group and not doing any work..... Di Luca got 3rd I think... so an extra 8 seconds.... yes RICCO has a big gap...... 1.47... last reported gap....

sorry Di Luca 2nd.................. Ricco takes pink ! Take that VeloNews !!!

whiteboytrash said:
sorry Di Luca 2nd.................. Ricco takes pink ! Take that VeloNews !!!

Ricco not happy....... he is might ******. Not sure why... think he could have taken more time....

whiteboytrash said:
Ricco not happy....... he is might ******. Not sure why... think he could have taken more time....
I don't think Ricco got it, off by a few seconds.

tomorrow - kaboom

4 seconds I think that Contador keeps pink by, Di Luca is very close as well. Simoni got hammered today, very bad day for him. Maybe he'll go on the attack tomorrow?

Excellent stage (I haven't seen it yet folks).
Thanks for those updates.

Well done DiLuca and Ricco :

again the Giro brings the excitment that has been missing at the TDF and to a lesser extent the Vuelta in recent years.

Well, tomorrow Gavia-Mortirolo-Aprica. Finish is downhill, but they will have to go for broke. Should be an exciting stage!

Powerful Pete said:
Well, tomorrow Gavia-Mortirolo-Aprica. Finish is downhill, but they will have to go for broke. Should be an exciting stage!
It should be fun. Sure hope that old man Simoni throws the hammer down.