Giro D'Italia 2008 : Stage 20 - May 31st : Rovetta => Tirano, 224 km

Simoni attacks again, but looks like everybody is able to respond.

Edit: sorry this was a long time back. Bloody server taking too long to respond

Lucky that I have no idea what ctv is. Rai's commenting is relatively fair... with a preference for Italian riders of course... ;)

Powerful Pete said:
Lucky that I have no idea what ctv is. Rai's commenting is relatively fair... with a preference for Italian riders of course... ;)
the Bulbarello (sp?) and Cassini duo are great. And nothing beats the processo

Powerful Pete said:
ctv = cycling tv. I don't think there is much of a choice on the other side of the pond.

Cool, they are interviewing the helicopter pilot... Gianni Bugno! Discussing the fact that the first year of the Mortirolo at the Giro was in 1990, when he won it.

TheDarkLord said:
Looks like Di Luca is 21 sec behind gruppo maglia rosa.
Yup, I think that he should be able to catch up on the downhill if he is able to limit his losses.

Powerful Pete said:
Yup, I think that he should be able to catch up on the downhill if he is able to limit his losses.
But if Ricco is not able to drop Contador in Mortirolo, his chances of snatching the pink jersey are slim.

Powerful Pete said:
I find it very strange that Kloden would pull out today. At least they should have kept him in the race today and then not have him race the TT tomorrow.

He looked fine yesterday, relatively speaking.

I think the internal testing pointed to a troublesome result.
Actually, Kloden has been fighting illness throughout the race. He has been complaining about not feeling well for some time now. I specifically remember him saying how it had affected the ITTs, so pulling out today fits in with that storyline.

Menchov is helping Ricco.... He just gave Sella a spray for his jerking riding..... These CSF guys are seriously on the juice.... I think they've been on the front for the entire Giro !