giro mountain profiles

barnstorm

Mar 1, 2005
one of you cool cats posted detailed elevation profiles of all of the giro climbs. Silly me thought I could just look back at it any time. Now that there have been 4000 posts and 40 new threads on the Giro, I can't find where the heck they are. For the next few days, the information tidbits in those profiles will be of supreme interest to me and probably all of us, so...

Can someone at least remember where they are? and can I suggest that they be put into a new thread and be kept sticky so we can all refer to them as needed over the next few days??? If I am the only one who thinks so, fine, just please tell me where they are.

let the real climbing begin

I love the climbers, best part of cycling IMO.
barnstorm said:
one of you cool cats posted detailed elevation profiles of all of the giro climbs. Silly me thought I could just look back at it any time. Now that there have been 4000 posts and 40 new threads on the Giro, I can't find where the heck they are. For the next few days, the information tidbits in those profiles will be of supreme interest to me and probably all of us, so...

Can someone at least remember where they are? and can I suggest that they be put into a new thread and be kept sticky so we can all refer to them as needed over the next few days??? If I am the only one who thinks so, fine, just please tell me where they are.

let the real climbing begin