Giro on RAI International and Foxtel

M Hull

Aug 11, 2004
Does anyone know if the Giro is going to be on RAI International TV this year and if so what times.

M Hull said:
Does anyone know if the Giro is going to be on RAI International TV this year and if so what times.
As far as I know, the Giro only LIVE on RAI, it was last night ( 5am this morn) for 9-30pm in Calabria

si

Roo

rooman said:
As far as I know, the Giro only LIVE on RAI, it was last night ( 5am this morn) for 9-30pm in Calabria

si

Roo
Thanks I,m in WA so that means 7am for me which is good:)

M Hull said:
Thanks I,m in WA so that means 7am for me which is good:)
Not all so good, last night was the only night so late for them, (11pm) , under flood lights , all other event will be day time in Italy, www.cyclingnews.com has full details on times of events as well (Aus) the show EST....synch your times on the web.s atomic clock sites (google it)

Roo,

rooman said:
Not all so good, last night was the only night so late for them, (11pm) , under flood lights , all other event will be day time in Italy, www.cyclingnews.com has full details on times of events as well (Aus) the show EST....synch your times on the web.s atomic clock sites (google it)

Roo,
Thanks Roo I will just have to get a bit bleary eyed

i considered getting RAI for just this month but dont think my italian skills are up to it

for the rest of us, eurosportnews has some updates and action