Giro: Pantani watch

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Robert Chung, May 12, 2003.

  1. Robert Chung

    Robert Chung Guest

    Stage 3, Policoro-Terme Liugiane, 145 km

    1. Garzelli ...
    2. Pantani +0.09

    GC

    3. Petacchi ...
    4. Pantani +0.44

    Tags:

  2. "Robert Chung" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht news:[email protected]...
    > 16. Pantani +0.09

    +0.07 actually, but that makes losing 27 seconds to Garzelli. Pantani has demonstrated that his team
    believes in him and that they can do work. He has a good helpers - Conti, Codol and Fontanelli would
    be valuable for any GC contender. But perhaps he should save one for the last part, to bring some
    continuity in the finishing bunch, at least to the point where Pantani is.

    >Stage 3, Policoro-Terme Liugiane, 145 km
    >
    > 1. Garzelli ...
    >16. Pantani +0.09

    >GC
    >
    > 1. Petacchi ...
    >17. Pantani +0.44

    Good results. Let's see if he makes it to the end.
    -----------------
    Alex __O _-\<,_ (_)/ (_)

  4. Mark Lee

    Mark Lee Guest

    "Alex Rodriguez" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    says...
    > >Stage 3, Policoro-Terme Liugiane, 145 km
    > >
    > > 1. Garzelli ...
    > >16. Pantani +0.09
    >
    > >GC
    > >
    > > 1. Petacchi ...
    > >17. Pantani +0.44
    >
    > Good results. Let's see if he makes it to the end.

    I really enjoy Pantani's racing. My bike is Celeste with Yellow overspray! Let's hope he can get to
    the end without having to flee any drug tests. Mark Lee