Do the Giro Pneumo's still come with the little visor that clips onto the
front. I don't see it listed in any of the specs or on Giro's website.
Thanks!
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Road Cycling · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Do the Giro Pneumo's still come with the little visor that clips onto the
front. I don't see it listed in any of the specs or on Giro's website.
Thanks!
Bestest Handsander said:Do the Giro Pneumo's still come with the little visor that clips onto the
front. I don't see it listed in any of the specs or on Giro's website.Thanks!
Take a look at:
http://www.bikeforums.net/showthread.php?t=57879
--
Mark
_____________________________________________
Deja Moo - The feeling that you've heard this bull before
Bestest Handsander said:Do the Giro Pneumo's still come with the little visor that clips onto the
front. I don't see it listed in any of the specs or on Giro's website.Thanks!
Hi, my 2004 Special Edition model didn't come with a visor. It did
come with the pod, but that is a poor substitute for a visor;-)
Life is Good!
Jeff
"Bestest Handsander" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:Do the Giro Pneumo's still come with the little visor that clips onto the
front. I don't see it listed in any of the specs or on Giro's website.Thanks!
For those interested... here's Giro's reply to my question:
"Thank you for your inquiry. No I am sorry all the Pneumo's now are just a
road version with no visor and no visor available to fit. Sorry there is no
way to even attach the older visor on to this model any longer. "
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.