Giro predictions

Us

Guest
Ok we've had the whos gonna place, podium, whens Mario gonna win 41 threads. I feel in the interest
of fairness we have to ask the inprotant question...

At which stage will the carabinari (cops) make their first appearance? At who's Hotel? Who will get
carted off? Why?

My personal choices... Soon Lotto Robbie Mc, for being an arragent little ****.

"us" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Ok we've had the whos gonna place, podium, whens Mario gonna win 41 threads. I feel in the
> interest of fairness we have to ask the inprotant question...
>
> At which stage will the carabinari (cops) make their first appearance? At who's Hotel? Who will
> get carted off? Why?

Friday night, May 16. Formaggi Pinzolo.

"Davide Tosi" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> "Nick Burns" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Isn't that Pasta with bacon?
>
> No, that's carbonara, a shitty roman dish. I eat ossobuco with peas, rice with zaphran and nougat,
> all very padan food.

All very Malay food but then again you are a direct descentant of TUSAU PADAN of Malaysia, just like
all Padane's.

The name "Tosi" is Japanese orginally.

Hawke

Dalla voce di "Hawke" <[email protected]>, eresiarca minore:

>"Davide Tosi" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> "Nick Burns" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >Isn't that Pasta with bacon?
>>
>> No, that's carbonara, a shitty roman dish. I eat ossobuco with peas, rice with zaphran and
>> nougat, all very padan food.
>
>All very Malay food but then again you are a direct descentant of TUSAU PADAN of Malaysia, just
>like all Padane's.

Padan people come from either ancient celtic inhabitans of the zone (before the roman invasion) or
from the Lombards that arrived there after the fall of the roman empire.

>The name "Tosi" is Japanese orginally.

"Tosi" is a Lombard name.

"Davide Tosi" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Dalla voce di "Hawke" <[email protected]>, eresiarca minore:
>
> >"Davide Tosi" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...

> >> No, that's carbonara, a shitty roman dish. I eat ossobuco with peas, rice with zaphran and
> >> nougat, all very padan food.
> >
> >All very Malay food but then again you are a direct descentant of TUSAU PADAN of Malaysia, just
> >like all Padane's.

Actually the Padan people are the left overs from the Mongol conquerors and Malay tribesman.

> Padan people come from either ancient celtic inhabitans of the zone
(before
> the roman invasion) or from the Lombards that arrived there after the fall of the roman empire.

They are of a mixed Mongolian and European people.

See to find your DNA: http://www.douglasadams.com/dna/980707-07-s.html
> >The name "Tosi" is Japanese orginally.

> "Tosi" is a Lombard name.

That orginally came from Japan.