Giro predictions

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Us, May 14, 2003.

  1. Us

    Us Guest

    Ok we've had the whos gonna place, podium, whens Mario gonna win 41 threads. I feel in the interest
    of fairness we have to ask the inprotant question...

    At which stage will the carabinari (cops) make their first appearance? At who's Hotel? Who will get
    carted off? Why?

    My personal choices... Soon Lotto Robbie Mc, for being an arragent little shit.

    Tags:

  2. Robert Chung

    Robert Chung Guest

    "us" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Ok we've had the whos gonna place, podium, whens Mario gonna win 41 threads. I feel in the
    > interest of fairness we have to ask the inprotant question...
    >
    > At which stage will the carabinari (cops) make their first appearance? At who's Hotel? Who will
    > get carted off? Why?

    Friday night, May 16. Formaggi Pinzolo.

  3. Davide Tosi

    Davide Tosi Guest

    "Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Davide Tosi" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >> us <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >> >carabinari
    >>
    >> Carabinieri
    >>
    >> >(cops)
    >>
    >> militarized cops
    >>
    >> I know because I was one of them
    >

    >That explains a lot.
    >
    >Which Mafia don were you bitch for?

    You are confused. You probably mix me up with your mum, who was the chinatown mafia bitch.

  4. Davide Tosi

    Davide Tosi Guest

    "Nick Burns" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Isn't that Pasta with bacon?

    No, that's carbonara, a shitty roman dish. I eat ossobuco with peas, rice with zaphran and nougat,
    all very padan food.

    >"Davide Tosi" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >> us <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >> >carabinari
    >>
    >> Carabinieri
    >>
    >> >(cops)
    >>
    >> militarized cops
    >>
    >> I know because I was one of them

  5. Hawke

    Hawke Guest

    "Davide Tosi" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > "Nick Burns" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Isn't that Pasta with bacon?
    >
    > No, that's carbonara, a shitty roman dish. I eat ossobuco with peas, rice with zaphran and nougat,
    > all very padan food.

    All very Malay food but then again you are a direct descentant of TUSAU PADAN of Malaysia, just like
    all Padane's.

    The name "Tosi" is Japanese orginally.

    Hawke

  6. Davide Tosi

    Davide Tosi Guest

    Dalla voce di "Hawke" <[email protected]>, eresiarca minore:

    >"Davide Tosi" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> "Nick Burns" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >> >Isn't that Pasta with bacon?
    >>
    >> No, that's carbonara, a shitty roman dish. I eat ossobuco with peas, rice with zaphran and
    >> nougat, all very padan food.
    >
    >All very Malay food but then again you are a direct descentant of TUSAU PADAN of Malaysia, just
    >like all Padane's.

    Padan people come from either ancient celtic inhabitans of the zone (before the roman invasion) or
    from the Lombards that arrived there after the fall of the roman empire.

    >The name "Tosi" is Japanese orginally.

    "Tosi" is a Lombard name.

  7. Hawke

    Hawke Guest

    "Davide Tosi" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Dalla voce di "Hawke" <[email protected]>, eresiarca minore:
    >
    > >"Davide Tosi" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >news:[email protected]...

    > >> No, that's carbonara, a shitty roman dish. I eat ossobuco with peas, rice with zaphran and
    > >> nougat, all very padan food.
    > >
    > >All very Malay food but then again you are a direct descentant of TUSAU PADAN of Malaysia, just
    > >like all Padane's.

    Actually the Padan people are the left overs from the Mongol conquerors and Malay tribesman.

    > Padan people come from either ancient celtic inhabitans of the zone
    (before
    > the roman invasion) or from the Lombards that arrived there after the fall of the roman empire.

    They are of a mixed Mongolian and European people.

    See to find your DNA: http://www.douglasadams.com/dna/980707-07-s.html
    > >The name "Tosi" is Japanese orginally.

    > "Tosi" is a Lombard name.

    That orginally came from Japan.