Giro rest day thoughts?

Hell And High Water

Guest
What do you think so far?

Personally, I find it a lot like the VERY early stages of a chess match.

IE: I have no idea what's going on....

;-)

-Bob

On May 19, 6:57 pm, Hell And High Water <[email protected]>
wrote:
> What do you think so far?
>
> Personally, I find it a lot like the VERY early stages of a chess match.
>
> IE:  I have no idea what's going on....
>
> ;-)
>
> -Bob

I forgot it was a rest day. So I flipped on Eurosport at 3 or whenever
it was that it started. I caught the second half on a different
channel yesterday. So I thought I was watching live. When the Cofidis
guy crashed, I thought I was having the longest deja-vu ever! Duh! In
my defense, I have it going in the background while I pretend to do
work.

So, in other words, I REALLY have no idea what is going on! But I did
pick Bennati for yesterday. Today too!

Joseph

On May 19, 2:22 pm, "[email protected]"
<[email protected]> wrote:
> On May 19, 6:57 pm, Hell And High Water <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> > What do you think so far?

> > Personally, I find it a lot like the VERY early stages of a chess match.

> > IE:  I have no idea what's going on....

> > ;-)

> > -Bob

> I forgot it was a rest day. So I flipped on Eurosport at 3 or whenever
> it was that it started. I caught the second half on a different
> channel yesterday. So I thought I was watching live. When the Cofidis
> guy crashed, I thought I was having the longest deja-vu ever! Duh! In
> my defense, I have it going in the background while I pretend to do
> work.
>
> So, in other words, I REALLY have no idea what is going on! But I did
> pick Bennati for yesterday. Today too!
>
> Joseph

Tuesday should help us figure out who's in form. Visconti has a big
lead, and I don't even know anything about him; other that he won the
Italian championship. Is he a climber? A Contra-Reloj?

Andre

On May 19, 12:54 pm, Andre <[email protected]> wrote:
> On May 19, 2:22 pm, "[email protected]"
>

> <[email protected]> wrote:
> > On May 19, 6:57 pm, Hell And High Water <[email protected]>
> > wrote:

> > > What do you think so far?

> > > Personally, I find it a lot like the VERY early stages of a chess match.

> > > IE:  I have no idea what's going on....

> > > ;-)

> > > -Bob

> > I forgot it was a rest day. So I flipped on Eurosport at 3 or whenever
> > it was that it started. I caught the second half on a different
> > channel yesterday. So I thought I was watching live. When the Cofidis
> > guy crashed, I thought I was having the longest deja-vu ever! Duh! In
> > my defense, I have it going in the background while I pretend to do
> > work.

> > So, in other words, I REALLY have no idea what is going on! But I did
> > pick Bennati for yesterday. Today too!

> > Joseph

> Tuesday should help us figure out who's in form. Visconti has a big
> lead, and I don't even know anything about him; other that he won the
> Italian championship. Is he a climber? A Contra-Reloj?
>
>         Andre

He lost time to the climbers on the relatively easy stage 7 so it
seems he has no chance at all.

Bret

I'm waiting to see if Phil Liggett comes back with an apology to Scott
bicycles for raving about the new Specialized bike that Ricco was riding.