Giro Semi Helmet 02

K Costelloe

Guest
Does anyone know where in the UK - shop or on line - I can find a Giro Semi 02 model colour yellow
size large helmet? Thanks KevinC

Can I ask why you are so keen to get that particular model from that aprticular season?

Want the yellow one - the 03 range dropped the yellow - got a thing about yellow.

KC

news:[email protected]...

"K Costelloe" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Want the yellow one - the 03 range dropped the yellow - got a thing about yellow.

Me too. I notice a lot of manufacturers dropped yellow lids last year, including Met and Giro; I did
pick up a yellow Giro Skyline (which is a Mira with detachable peak) last year from my LBS but old
stock, took the peak off and put it on a red Mira (to match my MTB).