Giro Semi

Michael S. Madd

Guest
I'm looking for foam replacement sizing pads for my giro semi? Evans can't supply them and Madison
Cycles do not seem capable of replying to customers enquiries.

It's a good helmet but I won't be able to use it if I can't get replacement parts.

Any ideas?

I made my own using the old ones as templates. Go to local market to pick up bags of scrap foam in
varios thicknesses.

news:[email protected]...