Giro Stage 3: Garzelli, Casagrande, Petacchi

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Ronde Champ, May 12, 2003.

  1. Ronde Champ

    Ronde Champ Guest

    Thanks, Ronde Champ

    Tags:

  2. Robert Chung

    Robert Chung Guest

    "ronde champ" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Thanks, Ronde Champ

    Thanks for providing the podium. Petacchi holding onto the maglia rosa is a surprise. Cipo looked
    like he was wearing a muscle shirt. Who lead the group in at +7 seconds?

  3. "Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "ronde champ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Thanks, Ronde Champ
    >
    > Thanks for providing the podium. Petacchi holding onto the maglia rosa is
    > surprise. Cipo looked like he was wearing a muscle shirt. Who lead the
    group
    > in at +7 seconds?

    Totschnig. I have a hunch it will remain his biggest feat in this race.

    Aexander Vienna

  4. Robert Chung

    Robert Chung Guest

    "Alexander Lackner" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "Robert Chung" wrote:
    > > Who lead the group in at +7 seconds?
    >
    > Totschnig. I have a hunch it will remain his biggest feat in this race.

    Damn preliminary results. Okay, let's make this clearer: who got 16th?

  5. "Robert Chung" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
    news:[email protected]...

    > "ronde champ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Thanks, Ronde Champ
    >
    > Thanks for providing the podium. Petacchi holding onto the maglia rosa is
    > surprise. Cipo looked like he was wearing a muscle shirt. Who lead the
    group
    > in at +7 seconds?

    It was only a small group (4 riders) that came in at 7 seconds; there were gaps at 9, 14, 20, 22
    seconds, and so on. If the bonus seconds are included, this makes some interesting time gaps: Frigo
    lost half a minute to Garzelli, for example.