Gitane 10-speed for sale in Columbus area

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Fritzmoose, Jan 25, 2003.

  1. Fritzmoose

    Fritzmoose Guest

    SunTour "Compe-V" front derailleur. SunTour "Honor" rear derailleur. Weinmann 610 center-pull
    brakes. Weinmann rims. 65 cm, butted frame. Three-piece cranks. Body Geometry seat (new).

    Bike is about 20 years old, in very good working condition. All gears and chain have recently been
    cleaned. Brake pads are in good condition. Tires and tubes need to be replaced. Handle-bar tape
    needs to be replaced.

    Selling "As Is".

    I'd really prefer not to ship it, but given the right offer, I will, at the buyers expense.

    Pictures can be seen here: http://65.31.18.164:7001/Gitane/index.htm

    Tags:

  2. Fritzmoose

    Fritzmoose Guest

    Sorry, correction on the web site for picture viewing: http://home.insight.rr.com/meeusens/Gitane

    [email protected] (fritzmoose) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > SunTour "Compe-V" front derailleur. SunTour "Honor" rear derailleur. Weinmann 610 center-pull
    > brakes. Weinmann rims. 65 cm, butted frame. Three-piece cranks. Body Geometry seat (new).
    >
    > Bike is about 20 years old, in very good working condition. All gears and chain have recently been
    > cleaned. Brake pads are in good condition. Tires and tubes need to be replaced. Handle-bar tape
    > needs to be replaced.
    >
    > Selling "As Is".
    >
    > I'd really prefer not to ship it, but given the right offer, I will, at the buyers expense.
    >
    > Pictures can be seen here: http://65.31.18.164:7001/Gitane/index.htm

  3. Brian Trdina

    Brian Trdina Guest

    There's a great web site where they sell stuff like this all the time:

    www.homo.com/auctions/old_crap

    Good luck, dude...!

    "fritzmoose" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Sorry, correction on the web site for picture viewing: http://home.insight.rr.com/meeusens/Gitane
    >
    > [email protected] (fritzmoose) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]om>...
    > > SunTour "Compe-V" front derailleur. SunTour "Honor" rear derailleur. Weinmann 610 center-pull
    > > brakes. Weinmann rims. 65 cm, butted frame. Three-piece cranks. Body Geometry seat (new).
    > >
    > > Bike is about 20 years old, in very good working condition. All gears and chain have recently
    > > been cleaned. Brake pads are in good condition. Tires and tubes need to be replaced. Handle-bar
    > > tape needs to be replaced.
    > >
    > > Selling "As Is".
    > >
    > > I'd really prefer not to ship it, but given the right offer, I will, at the buyers expense.
    > >
    > > Pictures can be seen here: http://65.31.18.164:7001/Gitane/index.htm

  4. Ken Papai

    Ken Papai Guest

    Please sell your old stuff in the rec.bicycles.MARKETPLACE newsgroup. Never here. Thanks!

    ".google.com...