Gitane 10-speed for sale in Columbus area

Fritzmoose

Guest
SunTour "Compe-V" front derailleur. SunTour "Honor" rear derailleur. Weinmann 610 center-pull
brakes. Weinmann rims. 65 cm, butted frame. Three-piece cranks. Body Geometry seat (new).

Bike is about 20 years old, in very good working condition. All gears and chain have recently been
cleaned. Brake pads are in good condition. Tires and tubes need to be replaced. Handle-bar tape
needs to be replaced.

Selling "As Is".

I'd really prefer not to ship it, but given the right offer, I will, at the buyers expense.

Pictures can be seen here: http://65.31.18.164:7001/Gitane/index.htm

Sorry, correction on the web site for picture viewing: http://home.insight.rr.com/meeusens/Gitane

[email protected] (fritzmoose) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> SunTour "Compe-V" front derailleur. SunTour "Honor" rear derailleur. Weinmann 610 center-pull
> brakes. Weinmann rims. 65 cm, butted frame. Three-piece cranks. Body Geometry seat (new).
>
> Bike is about 20 years old, in very good working condition. All gears and chain have recently been
> cleaned. Brake pads are in good condition. Tires and tubes need to be replaced. Handle-bar tape
> needs to be replaced.
>
> Selling "As Is".
>
> I'd really prefer not to ship it, but given the right offer, I will, at the buyers expense.
>
> Pictures can be seen here: http://65.31.18.164:7001/Gitane/index.htm

There's a great web site where they sell stuff like this all the time:

www.****.com/auctions/old_crap

Good luck, dude...!

"fritzmoose" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Sorry, correction on the web site for picture viewing: http://home.insight.rr.com/meeusens/Gitane
>
> [email protected] (fritzmoose) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > SunTour "Compe-V" front derailleur. SunTour "Honor" rear derailleur. Weinmann 610 center-pull
> > brakes. Weinmann rims. 65 cm, butted frame. Three-piece cranks. Body Geometry seat (new).
> >
> > Bike is about 20 years old, in very good working condition. All gears and chain have recently
> > been cleaned. Brake pads are in good condition. Tires and tubes need to be replaced. Handle-bar
> > tape needs to be replaced.
> >
> > Selling "As Is".
> >
> > I'd really prefer not to ship it, but given the right offer, I will, at the buyers expense.
> >
> > Pictures can be seen here: http://65.31.18.164:7001/Gitane/index.htm

Please sell your old stuff in the rec.bicycles.MARKETPLACE newsgroup. Never here. Thanks!

".google.com...