Give it a break, will ya?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Mike S., Mar 13, 2003.

  1. Mike S.

    Mike S. Guest

    The debate about helmets on this NG is in no way going to change what happens in the pro peloton, OR
    in another's mind.

    No matter how stupid you think someone else is, they have their opinion, and unless something
    catastrophically changes in their lives, you won't change
    it. Give up!

    Now, let's talk about something really important, like losing weight, racing, training, and other
    "important" topics.

    I've seen Henry riding the Fiesta Island ride in his Donut Ride Champion skinsuit, beat that!

    Mike

    Tags:

  2. Sparhawk

    Sparhawk Guest

    On Fri, 14 Mar 2003 03:37:30 GMT, "Mike S." <[email protected]> wrote:

    >The debate about helmets on this NG is in no way going to change what happens in the pro peloton,
    >OR in another's mind.
    >
    >No matter how stupid you think someone else is, they have their opinion, and unless something
    >catastrophically changes in their lives, you won't change
    >it. Give up!
    >
    >Now, let's talk about something really important, like losing weight, racing, training, and other
    >"important" topics.
    >
    >I've seen Henry riding the Fiesta Island ride in his Donut Ride Champion skinsuit, beat that!
    >
    >Mike

    Did he turn you on Mike?

    Sparhawk

  3. Mike S.

    Mike S. Guest

    "Sparhawk" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > On Fri, 14 Mar 2003 03:37:30 GMT, "Mike S." <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >The debate about helmets on this NG is in no way going to change what happens in the pro peloton,
    > >OR in another's mind.
    > >
    > >No matter how stupid you think someone else is, they have their opinion,
    and
    > >unless something catastrophically changes in their lives, you won't
    change
    > >it. Give up!
    > >
    > >Now, let's talk about something really important, like losing weight, racing, training, and other
    > >"important" topics.
    > >
    > >I've seen Henry riding the Fiesta Island ride in his Donut Ride Champion skinsuit, beat that!
    > >
    > >Mike
    > >

    > Did he turn you on Mike?
    >
    > Sparhawk

    Not lately, but after that comment, I'm not so sure I'm going to escape the wrath of Henry...

    Mike