Give it a break, will ya?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mike S.

The debate about helmets on this NG is in no way going to change what happens in the pro peloton, OR
in another's mind.

No matter how stupid you think someone else is, they have their opinion, and unless something
catastrophically changes in their lives, you won't change
it. Give up!

Now, let's talk about something really important, like losing weight, racing, training, and other
"important" topics.

I've seen Henry riding the Fiesta Island ride in his Donut Ride Champion skinsuit, beat that!

Mike

On Fri, 14 Mar 2003 03:37:30 GMT, "Mike S." <mikeshaw2@coxDOTnet> wrote:

>The debate about helmets on this NG is in no way going to change what happens in the pro peloton,
>OR in another's mind.
>
>No matter how stupid you think someone else is, they have their opinion, and unless something
>catastrophically changes in their lives, you won't change
>it. Give up!
>
>Now, let's talk about something really important, like losing weight, racing, training, and other
>"important" topics.
>
>I've seen Henry riding the Fiesta Island ride in his Donut Ride Champion skinsuit, beat that!
>
>Mike
>

Did he turn you on Mike?

Sparhawk

"Sparhawk" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> On Fri, 14 Mar 2003 03:37:30 GMT, "Mike S." <mikeshaw2@coxDOTnet> wrote:
>
> >The debate about helmets on this NG is in no way going to change what happens in the pro peloton,
> >OR in another's mind.
> >
> >No matter how stupid you think someone else is, they have their opinion,
and
> >unless something catastrophically changes in their lives, you won't
change
> >it. Give up!
> >
> >Now, let's talk about something really important, like losing weight, racing, training, and other
> >"important" topics.
> >
> >I've seen Henry riding the Fiesta Island ride in his Donut Ride Champion skinsuit, beat that!
> >
> >Mike
> >
>
> Did he turn you on Mike?
>
> Sparhawk
> >
Not lately, but after that comment, I'm not so sure I'm going to escape the wrath of Henry...

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.