GIVE IT A REST...

Dave

Guest
I just want to ride, and learn, and maybe meet some of you. But GODDAMN all this ********. Something
needs to give. I'm trying to be as honest as possible to this group and yet it does no good. I
wished ya'll would give me a freakin break. I quess I'm just going to be a lurker now. I look
forward to reading your R/R, and equipment related issues, but this childish ******** needs to
cease. The ones that do the most ******** don't even post R/R's. Baker, Rimmer, Bomba. You guy's
need to ride more, and post about your rides so we may see life on a bike from where you're at. JD,
I am sick of your constant baiting
me. I have no intention of arguing with you anylonger.You should feel privilged. You have become a
lesson to my children on how not to act on USENET, or in life. Thanks for the plethera of
examples you provide. You have done me a great service. I thank you and my children (as well as
anyone they will come in contact with in their lives) Thanks you.

David Westmoreland Sharpsburg, GA

proud new member of JD'S friends in SORBA!

| I just want to ride, and learn, and maybe meet some of you. But GODDAMN all this ********.
| Something needs to give. I'm trying to be as honest as possible to this group and yet it does no
| good. I wished ya'll would give me a freakin break. I quess I'm just going to be a lurker now. I
| look forward to reading your R/R, and equipment related issues, but this childish ******** needs
| to cease. The ones that do the most ******** don't even post R/R's. Baker, Rimmer, Bomba. You
| guy's need to ride more, and post about your rides so we may see life on a bike from where you're
| at. JD, I am sick of your constant baiting
| me. I have no intention of arguing with you anylonger.You should feel privilged. You have become a
| lesson to my children on how not to act on USENET, or in life. Thanks for the plethera of
| examples you provide. You have done me a great service. I thank you and my children (as well
| as anyone they will come in contact with in their lives) Thanks you.
|
| David Westmoreland Sharpsburg, GA
|
| proud new member of JD'S friends in SORBA!

Just when I thought it couldn't get any funnier, or more pathetic...

Damn and double damn.

--
Pete Fagerlin

Save Fruita trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm

Dave wrote:
> I just want to ride, and learn, and maybe meet some of you. But GODDAMN all this ********.
do you have a functional email address? I want to send you something. (f**k off, the rest of you)

penny s

Dave wrote: <Major rant snipped>

feel better? that is what kill files are for ( on average you can have a dozen or more from this
group at a time plonked). this group eats up a lot of filter space but it's worth it for the
(occasional) good thread.

--
James Connell

On 20 Feb 2003 11:58:03 -0800, Dave wrote:

> I have no intention of arguing with you any longer.Y ou should feel privilged.

You don't need to tell what you're going to do. Just do it. If you can't stand the temptation using
Google, don't use Google. And stop for a moment and and think what you're getting into, before
hitting the "post" button (not doing this is the mistake that most people make). You don't ALWAYS
have to reply; most things blow over very quickly if they're not stirred up.

Look you ****ing ****, if you cant take a bit of **** from some people on USENET then wtf kind of a
hope do you have of surviving in real life?

Dont read what you dont want to. Simple as that. Idiot.

Small Black Dog

SBD says:

>Look you ****ing ****, if you cant take a bit of **** from some people on USENET then wtf kind of a
>hope do you have of surviving in real life?
>
>Dont read what you dont want to. Simple as that. Idiot.

Now tell him how you REALLY feel, SBD.

;-))

Dave says (from the third email addie this week):

>The ones that do the most ******** don't even post R/R's. Baker, Rimmer, Bomba. You guy's need to
>ride more, and post about your rides so we may see life on a bike from where you're at.

Wish I could, but with 4 kids, a wife, 2 cats, a dog that needs walking (will NEVER be a trail dog)
and a job (well, kinda), I have little time for more than an ocassional blast. Believe me, when I do
get a good ride, you'll hear about it. As for thinking that "membership" of a ng depends on your
participation in the subject matter and later reporting of the same, I wonder how you'd feel about
those that frequent things like sci.space.station. Would you belittle them coz they haven't spent
time there? I'll post a RR when I feel like it.

Steve

[email protected] (Dave) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> I just want to ride, and learn, and maybe meet some of you.

No, you don't. If you're as whiny in person as you are in USENET, I'd give you about 3 minutes of
polite smiling, then I'd make an excuse and leave.

> But GODDAMN all this ********.

Tell you what - why not blame it on someone else to make you feel better about yourself? Ooops...

> Something needs to give.

Yes - you see it every day - in the mirror.

> I'm trying to be as honest as possible to this group and yet it does no good.

LOL! Nice spin, Dave. You've been whiny from the git-go.

> I wished ya'll would give me a freakin break.

Like you've given us all a break? I gave you a break for the full week you didn't whine about some
JD-post or another. Gosh, could there be SOME correlation? Nawwwww.

> I quess I'm just going to be a lurker now.

For another week? Be still my heart...

> I look forward to reading your R/R, and equipment related issues, but this childish ******** needs
> to cease.

It will as soon as your skin grows thicker than... than... I dunno, what's really, REALLY thin?

> The ones that do the most ******** don't even post R/R's.

So? Unsubscribe to the damn NG already! Nobody is forcing you to click on the damn posts, moron!
Show some SELF-CONTROL.

> Baker, Rimmer, Bomba. You guy's need to ride more, and post about your rides so we may see life on
> a bike from where you're at.

You giving life advice to anyone is hilarious. Smoke some more weed, loser.

> JD, I am sick of your constant baiting
> me.

Hey, you know that thing in your right hand (no, when you are at the computer, reading a.m-b, not
the thing that's there the rest of the time...) - it's called a MOUSE. On the front are a couple of
little buttons. You choose when and where to click, and if the msg is from JD - DON'T CLICK ON THE
GAWDAMN THING! How tough is this for your one remaining brain cell?

> I have no intention of arguing with you anylonger.

You are a liar.

> You should feel privilged. You have become a lesson to my children on how not to act on USENET, or
> in life.

How hilarious. You probably don't see the delicious irony in this comment! ROTFL!!!

> Thanks for the plethera of examples you provide.

Wow, you are more eruditer than most everyone! (pssst - it's spelled "plethora.")

> You have done me a great service. I thank you and my children (as well as anyone they will come in
> contact with in their lives) Thanks you.

Just keep servicing yourself, and you'll be fine. Take another hit - it'll calm you down.

How long are you going to keep away THIS time, Dave?

LOL!

Spider

> I just want to ride, and learn, and maybe meet some of you. But GODDAMN all this ********.
> Something needs to give. I'm trying to be as honest as possible to this group and yet it does no
> good. I wished ya'll would give me a freakin break. I quess I'm just going to be a lurker now. I
> look forward to reading your R/R, and equipment related issues, but this childish ******** needs
> to cease. The ones that do the most ******** don't even post R/R's. Baker, Rimmer, Bomba. You
> guy's need to ride more, and post about your rides so we may see life on a bike from where you're
> at. JD, I am sick of your constant baiting
> me. I have no intention of arguing with you anylonger.You should feel privilged. You have become a
> lesson to my children on how not to act on USENET, or in life. Thanks for the plethera of
> examples you provide. You have done me a great service. I thank you and my children (as well
> as anyone they will come in contact with in their lives) Thanks you.
>
> David Westmoreland Sharpsburg, GA

Now that was funny. Listen kid, this group ALWAYS slows down in the Winter. I am grateful that it
even stays alive. I remember a particularly lean year not too long ago. February IS Winter for most
people around here (and if not most, half, either way) There is snow on the ground. Trails are
either unbearable or unridable.

Why don't you go back to lurking. That is all you ever were anyway, and it suits you so much better.
A lurker with no backbone. You said you would never leave, that you could handle all that came your
way. You said you could take anything JD could dish out...Anything anyone could dish out. It was all
trite to you , and you had ZERO problems in dealing with all the pathetic people.

It seems you failed. I am laughing at you. You thought your arrogance could superceed your
ignorance, but it can't here, and it rarely does elsewhere. If you stuck around, 2 years from now
you would be laughing at YOU... with me.

Now just stick to your guns and be gone. This is your chance to start that backbone growth. Don't
make yourself spineless AND a liar.

darsh

_________

The most funny line was: "Something needs to give."

That kind of **** blows me away.

_________

Here is the tough Dave, before he blew it.

"In all honesty I am truly getting sick of this ****....but I'm not one to give in, especially when
antagonized on a daily basis...."

Oh well, so much for that one. ROFL.

_________

"Again, don't get me wrong, I ain't *****ing, simply telling my side, because apparently folks here
only see the side they want, and that's cool, because so do I."

Another good one. Again you aren't *****ing? Again.... and again.. and...

_________

"..... Exactly how does one do that. By letting a faceless e-tard run all over you on usenet? I
don't think so.."

Well, I think so kid. Something needs to give! LOL.

__________

"it;s called not being a pushover ***** boy, you should try it sometime...."

OK there sad boy! Looks like you are having the problem here, and it is not alliteration.

__________

"emotions can be a good or bad thing, I'm not the emotional one, I can be. Anger is an emotion. But
I keep it in check, unless of course you want to bow up in usenet, then I can guarantee I'll keep
up. Ask JustaDICK."

Is that the way you are? WOW! So tell us now whiner boy.... how are you keeping up now?

__________

"Don't be, I'm not. I'm glad I have a backbone...."

Hilarious

__________

> Now tell him how you REALLY feel, SBD.
>
> ;-))

lmao, I would but he might go and kill himself or something. My karma isnt up to that sort
of **** :eek:)

Small Black Dog

[email protected] (doof) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> I just want to ride, and learn, and maybe meet some of you.

Go drive your camaro, mullet. You might meet other brain-dead mullets like yourself.

> But GODDAMN all this ********. Something needs to give.

Don't go away angry doof, just go away.

> I'm trying to be as honest as possible to this group and yet it does no good.

Yes, your honesty is hysterical and it does a lot of good for laughs.

> I wished ya'll would give me a freakin break.

It's been said before, go hump someone else's leg, muttface.

> I quess I'm just going to be a lurker now.

You've always been a lurker, whether you know it or not.

> I look forward to reading your R/R, and equipment related issues, but this > childish ********
> needs to cease.

Yes, you do need to cease.

> The ones that do the most ******** don't even post R/R's. Baker, Rimmer, Bomba. You guy's need to
> ride more, and post about your rides so we may see life on a bike from where you're at.

That's funny, doof. I'd bet that all of those mountain bikers ride at least four times as much as
you do ecause you are merely a poseur barney.

> JD, I am sick of your constant baiting me. I have no intention of arguing with you anylonger.

Then ******** already, doof.

<snip dragging his own into it>

You are so clueless. I'm beginning to wonder if you are mildly retarded.

JD

Spider <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] (Dave) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...

> > I look forward to reading your R/R, and equipment related issues, but this childish ********
> > needs to cease.
>
> It will as soon as your skin grows thicker than... than... I dunno, what's really, REALLY thin?

Gold leaf - HTH ',;~}

(It's real shiney too!).

> > Baker, Rimmer, Bomba. You guy's need to ride more, and post about your rides so we may see life
> > on a bike from where you're at.
>
> You giving life advice to anyone is hilarious. Smoke some more weed, loser.

Heh - especially when it's to 3 of the more well adjusted individuals here (I am, honest guv.....).

Shaun aRe - this thread is scarily hilarious - I'm really quite concerned for his sanity
though......

On Thu, 20 Feb 2003 21:56:21 +0000, Kathleen did issue forth:

> Dave, still peeing up ropes, said:

What an absolutely fantastic expression. I'll have to try and work that into conversation at some
point today ;-)

[email protected] (Dave) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> I just want to ride, and learn, and maybe meet some of you. But GODDAMN all this ********.
> Something needs to give. I'm trying to be as honest as possible to this group and yet it does no
> good. I wished ya'll would give me a freakin break. I quess I'm just going to be a lurker now. I
> look forward to reading your R/R, and equipment related issues, but this childish ******** needs
> to cease. The ones that do the most ******** don't even post R/R's. Baker, Rimmer, Bomba. You
> guy's need to ride more, and post about your rides so we may see life on a bike from where you're
> at. JD, I am sick of your constant baiting
> me. I have no intention of arguing with you anylonger.You should feel privilged. You have become a
> lesson to my children on how not to act on USENET, or in life. Thanks for the plethera of
> examples you provide. You have done me a great service. I thank you and my children (as well
> as anyone they will come in contact with in their lives) Thanks you.
>
> David Westmoreland Sharpsburg, GA
>
> proud new member of JD'S friends in SORBA!

What's wrong, Dave? Upset that you're not the virtual alpha male? Setting us up for one of those big
'trump' moments when you write that you've baited everyone who responded, you've trolled us all? Or
is this actually an earnest plea? I shudder to think it. /s