Give it up Ed -Johnny NoCom-Gin

Listen Eddie (The GIN Eddie),

As concerns your post a bit further down...

Joshua Goldberg made some very valid points. You know it ... Joshua
knows it and the entire readership knows it. Truth hurts doesn't it
Ed? Are you really so feeble minded or feverishly delirious as to
believe that there is any doubt as to who the author of all these
******** posts are? Masked in one your many personas, you can deny
that you are Johnny NoCom and deny that you are the entire supporting
cast of sock puppet pseudonyms. Who gives a ****? No one is fooled
.... fool. Ed, it was a nice and peaceful around here for a spell until
you slithered back out of your hole. You couldn't help yourself could
you? You just had to return to again make your obnoxious, detestable
presence felt, like anyone really needs anymore of your ****. You
challenged Ed Dolan to confront Johnny NoCom one on one and claim that
he has not the balls to do so. Pray tell ... just how does one
confront this phantom Johnny NoCom who hides behind an obscured
identity as though it were his mother's skirt? Who is this wimp
anyway? Is this the same Johnny NoCom who threatened a website with
pictures of himself with eyes blackened to obscure his physical
identity like he obscures his email identity ... that Johnny NoCom? Is
this the same Johnny NoCom that has been called a coward countless
times and has been challenged to reveal his identity but will not and
yet has the gall to call others cowardly? Ed, you are a laugh a
minute... a real joke. Don't get me wrong though, I perfectly
understand why you are reluctant to reveal that you are Johnny NoCom.
I mean I wouldn't expect you to. After all, you'd come off the liar
that most of us already know that you are. You're nothing but a fraud
and not even a good one. If there is anyone who has demonstrated a
lack of fortitude in these exchanges, it is you. You are a gutless
coward despite that fact that you consider yourself to be God-like (by
your own admission) and by definition God is infinite. The reset of us
mere mortals are cognizant that we are confined to a finite existence
governed by finite reality, so here's how the math works out. Finite
reality divided by the infinite is as near to nothing as is conceivably
possible. From this perspective then, the some total of Ed Gin in
relation to the rest of us can be said to be nothing or zero. Here
that Ed? You're not God-like. You're a zero! You said that there is
only one Johnny NoComm. I regret that there is even one. We can all
thank our lucky stars that there is only one Johnny NoCom and only one
Ed Gin and comfort ourselves in the knowledge that in the greater
scheme of things neither of these worthless turds have any relevance or
significance in our known universe. This is precisely what disturbs
the immature and insecure Ed Gin ... the notion that he is not the
center of universe or at least the recumbent world. This is why he
makes all these outlandish posts ... to draw attention to himself.
Understand that even negative attention is better than none at all when
you are this detached from reality in so in need of professional help.
Ed Gin ... you are a therapist's dream ... nightmare is more like it!

Jim McNamara

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [...]
> that Ed? You're not God-like. You're a zero! You said that there is
> only one Johnny NoComm. I regret that there is even one. We can all
> thank our lucky stars that there is only one Johnny NoCom and only one
> Ed Gin and comfort ourselves in the knowledge that in the greater
> scheme of things neither of these worthless turds have any relevance or
> significance in our known universe. This is precisely what disturbs
> the immature and insecure Ed Gin ... the notion that he is not the
> center of universe or at least the recumbent world. This is why he
> makes all these outlandish posts ... to draw attention to himself.
> Understand that even negative attention is better than none at all when
> you are this detached from reality in so in need of professional help.
> Ed Gin ... you are a therapist's dream ... nightmare is more like it!

As long as you continue to do your forged email addresses, no one will ever
listen to you. If you wish to have a conversation with me, you will
absolutely have to use your real name and address me directly. There is no
other way.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Just another regurgitated message from me obese Ed Dolan.
I wonder how long I can go on like this. No one is reading my ****
except Linseed Oil criminal JimmyMac and me.

Ed Dolan the Great Obese Putz - Minnesota

news:[email protected]...

Same old **** from Ed Gin.