Give peas a chance!

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Adam Funk, Mar 31, 2006.

  1. Adam Funk

    Adam Funk Guest

    Tags:

  2. nebulax

    nebulax Guest

    news:[email protected]

    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_obj...94762&headline=i-m-peatrified--name_page.html

    > > --> Louise Arnold can suffer a panic attack at the mere mention
    > > --> of peas. She flees restaurants if she sees peas on a plate,
    > > --> and avoids the frozen veg section in the supermarket.
    > >

    > > --> But she gets little sympathy from friends, who bought her a
    > > --> T-shirt saying "Give peas a chance".

    > Visualize whirled peas.

    There'll be peas in the valley....

  3. Van

    Van Guest

    "nebulax" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >>
    >> Adam Funk wrote:
    >> > http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/4837660.stm
    >> >

    > http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_obj...94762&headline=i-m-peatrified--name_page.html
    >> >
    >> > --> Louise Arnold can suffer a panic attack at the mere mention
    >> > --> of peas. She flees restaurants if she sees peas on a plate,
    >> > --> and avoids the frozen veg section in the supermarket.
    >> >

    >> > --> But she gets little sympathy from friends, who bought her a
    >> > --> T-shirt saying "Give peas a chance".

    >> Visualize whirled peas.

    > There'll be peas in the valley....

    .. . . . . ."HO HO, HO . . . . . Green Giant . . ! "

  4. Otto Bahn

    Otto Bahn Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote

    >> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/4837660.stm
    >>
    >> http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_obj...94762&headline=i-m-peatrified--name_page.html
    >>
    >> --> Louise Arnold can suffer a panic attack at the mere mention
    >> --> of peas. She flees restaurants if she sees peas on a plate,
    >> --> and avoids the frozen veg section in the supermarket.
    >>

    >> --> But she gets little sympathy from friends, who bought her a
    >> --> T-shirt saying "Give peas a chance".

    > Visualize whirled peas.

    Give Chance a piece.

    --oTTo--

  5. Cameron

    Cameron Guest

    "Otto Bahn" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > <[email protected]> wrote
    >
    >>> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/4837660.stm
    >>>
    >>> http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_obj...94762&headline=i-m-peatrified--name_page.html
    >>>
    >>> --> Louise Arnold can suffer a panic attack at the mere mention
    >>> --> of peas. She flees restaurants if she sees peas on a plate,
    >>> --> and avoids the frozen veg section in the supermarket.
    >>>

    >>> --> But she gets little sympathy from friends, who bought her a
    >>> --> T-shirt saying "Give peas a chance".

    >> Visualize whirled peas.

    > Give Chance a piece.

    I dont even give peas a fighting chance.

    I eat my peas with honey
    I've done so all my life
    It makes the peas taste funny
    but it keeps them on my knife.

  6. Otto Bahn

    Otto Bahn Guest

    "Cameron" <[email protected]> wrote

    >>> Visualize whirled peas.

    >> Give Chance a piece.

    > I dont even give peas a fighting chance.

    Lisa is forlorn.

    --oTTo--

    Lorne giggles

  7. dee

    dee Guest

    Adam Funk wrote:
    > http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/4837660.stm
    >
    > http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_obj...94762&headline=i-m-peatrified--name_page.html
    >
    > --> Louise Arnold can suffer a panic attack at the mere mention
    > --> of peas. She flees restaurants if she sees peas on a plate,
    > --> and avoids the frozen veg section in the supermarket.
    >

    > --> But she gets little sympathy from friends, who bought her a
    > --> T-shirt saying "Give peas a chance".

    http://seneca.rsad.edu/animations/EatYourPeas.html

    Regards,
    Peas Lover