given that it hardly ever rains up here

monsterman

Apr 23, 2005
I've never had to bother doing much on the wind trainer, so I've never had to bother with those training DVDs.

Rainy weekend ahead. :( Starting to get depressed as day are just starting to get shorter. :( :( Busy as a one-legged man in an **** kicking comp at work (which will continue for a while).:)

So, which are the best DVD's to spark up otherwise hella-boring (I love that southpark episode) wind trainer sessions. Please limit suggestions to cycle training DVD's, and nothing like "Rocco does the Kremlin".:eek:

Cheers.

monsterman said:
I've never had to bother doing much on the wind trainer, so I've never had to bother with those training DVDs.

Rainy weekend ahead. :( Starting to get depressed as day are just starting to get shorter. :( :( Busy as a one-legged man in an **** kicking comp at work (which will continue for a while).:)

So, which are the best DVD's to spark up otherwise hella-boring (I love that southpark episode) wind trainer sessions. Please limit suggestions to cycle training DVD's, and nothing like "Rocco does the Kremlin".:eek:

Cheers.

Fabio??? FABIO!!!???? now you're scaring me MM
:eek:

PHP:
warrwych said:
Fabio??? FABIO!!!???? now you're scaring me MM
:eek:
PHP:

I saw that great video clip the other day of Fabio sitting in the front row of a roller coaster (doing a superhunk promo piece for a theme park it would seem) flying down a dip and then BAM!! he gets hit right in the face by a seagull. Hilarious. He couldn't believe it was a seagull.

monsterman said:
PHP:
PHP:

I saw that great video clip the other day of Fabio sitting in the front row of a roller coaster (doing a superhunk promo piece for a theme park it would seem) flying down a dip and then BAM!! he gets hit right in the face by a seagull. Hilarious. He couldn't believe it was a seagull.

as opposed to some other type of bird? :p