Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

Glad to see..

Started by mtbbrian · · Last activity · 3 posts · 305 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
18 February 2006
Last activity
18 February 2006
Original author
mtbbrian
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
305
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I haven't been to Alt-MB in a LOOOONG time, not to mention being on the
    usenet groups.
    I used to read and comment on these a lot.
    So I am glad to see this group it still around and there are some
    familiar names still out and about.
    I am still riding and doing photography.
    I have a polished half decent website(if I do say so anyway)
    Anyway, has anyone seen any whipsnakes lately?
    ;-)
    Brian
    Ride On!

  2. Mike Vandeman killed all the whipsnakes out 4-Wheeling in his Hummer.
    Sorry, dude, I'll miss em too...

    CDB

  3. LOL Paladin!
    I hope was hoping someone like yourself would reply!
    Brian
    Ride On!

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.