Global Earthquake Advisory for 03/29/06.

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD, Mar 17, 2006.

  1. LMac wrote:
    > Al wrote:
    > > This group ... sci.med.cardiology is getting filled with little more
    > > than Chung's religious crap. Ignoring him, belittling him, screaming,
    > > kicking, and insulting him do nothing to stop his obnoxious off topic
    > > posts. Does anyone have a realistic suggestion as to how to get his
    > > psycho ass out of here?
    > >
    > > I tried praying, it didn't work.

    > Hi Al,
    >
    > That's what message filtering is for. If you use Thunderbird, it's on
    > the >Tools menu. For O.E. >Tools>Message Rules.
    > It will take a couple of 'fine tuning' sessions to completely erase
    > him/her from your life. Then, enjoy bliss.

    If the LORD realizes the possibility of a global earthquake on 03/29/06
    per HIS infinite will, there will be neither bliss nor joy for those
    who are of this world but only much sorrow and tribulation.

    You will be in my prayers, dear neighbor whom I love, in Jesus' most
    precious and holy name.

    May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIM.

    Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
    cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory,
    cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread here
    during the next on-line chat (03/23/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

    http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

    For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
    how the LORD has reshaped me:

    http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

    Prayerfully in Christ's love,

    Andrew
    http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

    Tags:

  2. >It seems to your choice to prophesy that nothing will happen on 03/29/06 despite the prediction of astronomers that there will be a total solar eclipse, which quite possibly could be the one seen by (etc., etc........)

    HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAAA!
    (I know. "Written laughter is yada yada..." ; save your energy...)

    Erm...uh...did I say 'earthquake'? I...uh..meant ECLIPSE! Yeah, that's
    it...eclipse! Actually, I've predicted an eclipse ALL ALONG! Were you
    secure in your heart with the

    (((((LORD))))

    you would not have misread my blather all this time. Sorry if my
    advisory was misunderstood because of your ignorance.

    Yours in delusion,
    Cheech N. Chung, DVM

  3. [email protected] wrote:
    > >It seems to your choice to prophesy that nothing will happen on 03/29/06 despite the prediction of astronomers that there will be a total solar eclipse, which quite possibly could be the one seen by (etc., etc........)

    > HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAAA!

    Sorry this advisory causes you such despair. Please forgive all my
    iniquities.

    You will remain in my prayers, dear neighbor whom I love, in Jesus'
    most precious and holy name.

    May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIM.

    Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
    cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory,
    cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread here
    during the next on-line chat (03/23/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

    http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

    For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
    how the LORD has reshaped me:

    http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

    Prayerfully in Christ's love,

    Andrew
    http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

  4. DanielSan

    DanielSan Guest

    Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

    <snip to>

    > For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
    > how the LORD has reshaped me

    .....reshaped you? Must be one of those human-animal hybrids Bush talked
    about in the State of the Union. ;-)

    * DanielSan -- alt.atheism #2226 *

  5. >Sorry this advisory causes you such despair.

    Don't confuse 'despair' with 'incredulous hilarity'. You are an
    amusing, obsessive pest - nothing more.

  6. navi-gater

    navi-gater Guest

    "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > [email protected] wrote:
    >> >It seems to your choice to prophesy that nothing will happen on
    >> >03/29/06 despite the prediction of astronomers that there will be a
    >> >total solar eclipse, which quite possibly could be the one seen by
    >> >(etc., etc........)

    > Sorry this advisory causes you such despair. Please forgive all my
    > iniquities.

    So wait - are you predicting an eclipse or an earthquake or both?

    If an earthquake, exactly what scale on the richter scale are we talking?
    Oh, date + time would be useful - 29th of March I think you said.

    You see, there's a little earthquaking almost all the time so I just want
    to check you're talking about something worth noting and not just an allah
    fart.

    As for eclipses - well they occur (literally) like clockwork so that is
    entirely boring. However, if you like I'll predict the next ten eclipses
    plus the position in which they'll be total eclipses - if that's all it
    takes to be god I'm there.

    gater.

  7. navi-gater wrote:
    > "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in
    > news:[email protected]:

    > > Sorry this advisory causes you such despair. Please forgive all my
    > > iniquities.

    > So wait - are you predicting an eclipse or an earthquake or both?

    Neither. No predictions are being made de novo here.

    > If an earthquake, exactly what scale on the richter scale are we talking?

    Do not know. Sorry.

    > Oh, date + time would be useful - 29th of March I think you said.

    Date and time for the total solar eclipse has been given elsewhere by
    other folks.

    > You see, there's a little earthquaking almost all the time so I just want
    > to check you're talking about something worth noting and not just an allah
    > fart.

    The vision described by John in Revelation is a "great earthquake"
    where every island and mountain are removed from their places.

    > As for eclipses - well they occur (literally) like clockwork so that is
    > entirely boring.

    Each one is somewhat different in trajectory and each does occur at
    different points in time.

    > However, if you like I'll predict the next ten eclipses
    > plus the position in which they'll be total eclipses - if that's all it
    > takes to be god I'm there.

    If the total solar eclipse on 03/29/06 is the same one seen by John in
    the prophetic vision described in Revelation 6:12 given to him by LORD
    Jesus Christ, the possibility remains that everything else described
    associated with the eclipse will also happen and HE will "shock and
    awe" everyone into confessing that HE is King of kings and LORD of
    lords.

    "My LORD **and** my GOD!" -- "Doubting" Thomas the atheist.

  8. Ace Berserker wrote:

    > >Sorry this advisory causes you such despair.

    > Don't confuse 'despair' with 'incredulous hilarity'. You are an
    > amusing, obsessive pest - nothing more.

    Sorry this advisory bothers you so terribly. Please forgive all my
    iniquities.

    You will remain in my prayers, dear neighbor whom I love, in Jesus'
    most precious and holy name.

    May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIM so that you will someday see
    the following written on HIS thigh:

    "KING of kings and LORD of lords."

    Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
    cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory for
    03/29/06, cooking and nutrition that interest those following this