Global? Training for Boston?

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Arbor77, Mar 10, 2004.

  1. Arbor77

    Arbor77 Guest

    Andrew, I hope you're still with us and have managed to get
    some training in for Boston on April 19th. The last we
    heard from you, you were griping about having been able to
    run only 50 miles so far this year! Take heart -- you still
    have 6 weeks!

    Tags:

  2. In article <[email protected]>, Arbor77 wrote:
    > Andrew, I hope you're still with us and have managed to
    > get some training in for Boston on April 19th. The last we
    > heard from you, you were griping about having been able to
    > run only 50 miles so far this year! Take heart -- you
    > still have 6 weeks!

    I've been chatting with him offline. He's had a busy life,
    and he'll go in very undertrained, but is still planning to
    do the race last we talked.

    Cheers,