Global? Training for Boston?

Arbor77

Guest
Andrew, I hope you're still with us and have managed to get
some training in for Boston on April 19th. The last we
heard from you, you were griping about having been able to
run only 50 miles so far this year! Take heart -- you still
have 6 weeks!

In article <[email protected]>, Arbor77 wrote:
> Andrew, I hope you're still with us and have managed to
> get some training in for Boston on April 19th. The last we
> heard from you, you were griping about having been able to
> run only 50 miles so far this year! Take heart -- you
> still have 6 weeks!

I've been chatting with him offline. He's had a busy life,
and he'll go in very undertrained, but is still planning to
do the race last we talked.

Cheers,