Global Warming - A real viable threat or scientific rhetoric?

jaguar75 said:
Well CPX thank you for bringing your scientific toughts into this discussion, however, I wish you would have read from the begining of the thread and addressed the issue at hand...
I did, and I did. The issue at hand was your false information, which I thought I would challenge (sans liberal extremism).

jaguar75 said:
AND AGAIN I will restate...I have yet to see ANY unbiased, non self serving information that tells me that we (Humans) will hurt this planet long before this planets rids itself of us!
Well, the arguments you put forward aren't biased as much as they're completely false.

cpx said:
I did, and I did. The issue at hand was your false information, which I thought I would challenge (sans liberal extremism).

Well, the arguments you put forward aren't biased as much as they're completely false.
You have got to be kidding me...If you really are an educated man you might have slept through to many english grammer classes. You need to read my wording very carefully. If you really are a scientist then I am sure you were eager to pounce on me but I wish you would have constrained yourself a little more before posting and actually read more clearly what it is I have said in my posts.

What type of "scientist" are you?

Colorado Ryder said:
Never mind. He gulped the kool aid.
Great..now I have this vision of the fat kool aid dude with the white gloves running into the wall...Well, it was a few years ago with that ad aired...but still...thanks pal...

zapper said:
Great..now I have this vision of the fat kool aid dude with the white gloves running into the wall...Well, it was a few years ago with that ad aired...but still...thanks pal...
It's not kosher to call someone fat.

jaguar75 said:
you might have slept through to many english grammer classes.
Grammar, not grammer.

jaguar75 said:
What type of "scientist" are you?
A geologist.

... And I didn't say anything for or against "more CO2 = global warming".

Colorado Ryder said:
It's not kosher to call someone fat.
Oh yes, my mistake, I hope I didn't offend any kool aide pitchers that may be watching...

cpx said:
Grammar, not grammer.

A geologist.

... And I didn't say anything for or against "more CO2 = global warming".
So aside from setting me straight...what exactly were you saying...state a position! :confused:

jaguar75 said:
So aside from setting me straight...what exactly were you saying...state a position! :confused:
To support your position, you said volcanoes make more CO2 than humans … they don’t.

You said CMEs cause more damage than humans possibly could … they don't, and not the same type of damage anyway.

That’s my position.

cpx said:
To support your position, you said volcanoes make more CO2 than humans … they don’t.

You said CMEs cause more damage than humans possibly could … they don't, and not the same type of damage anyway.

That’s my position.
So your position was just to prove me wrong...how colorful...If you really want to join in this debate why don't you answer the question at hand (topic of this thread) and quit beating around the bush...

Any I can't drink tha KOOOOool Aid because I am a diabetic and the suga freeeee stuff tastes like ****.... :D

jaguar75 said:
So your position was just to prove me wrong...how colorful...If you really want to join in this debate why don't you answer the question at hand (topic of this thread) and quit beating around the bush...

Any I can't drink tha KOOOOool Aid because I am a diabetic and the suga freeeee stuff tastes like ****.... :D
Thats ok. The regular kool aid that they peddle tastes like **** too.

cpx said:

That’s my position.
Ouch..my eyes are hurtin...you didn't have to...to...to use size 3...

Anyway, I wuz wonderin if you could settle a little bet I have with a friend. Whats the answer...A or B?

The age of the universe can be calculated by using which of the following formulas in conjunction with data from far away galaxies:

A. time = luminosity/distance

B. time = distance/velocity

jaguar75 said:
Better watch out that brand is very high in sugar...