Glorious Mee

G

Is anybody else going to The Wonders of Glorious Mee ride in Brisbane on Saturday?

Iv Done it before but wont be doing it this year Unforntunatly. Its a great hard ride. have you done it before? If not i hope you like climbing A LOT ;D. Im not doing realy long rides till my knee is 100%. Good luck enjoy the ride.

This will be my first time. I do like climbing, so that won't worry me too much. I've wanted to do it before, but I've had to work the day it was on for the last three years. This year I'm in the clear...

What's this you're talking about?
I haven't heard of this 'event' Is is advertised anywhere?
I actually rode part way up today on a mountain bike ;D
Damn near killed me with the wind that was out today. :p
Have done it once before though this year on Australia Day. VVEERRYY hot :p
Good ride though. Easiest way is thru the gap then round and down mt.nebo on the road or via the goat track.
The bakery at Samford Valley is great guns too and they love the sight of the lycra. It's a real cyclists hang-out on the weekend. Nise pies too!

;D

the ride is a Bit longer than that RoKeMs its 215K mt Glorious and neebo are the Climbs at the the beginning of the Ride and Mt Mee is the Last Major climb. there are also a few climbs inbetween.

The bakery at Samford Valley is great guns too and they love the sight of the lycra. It's a real cyclists hang-out on the weekend. Nise pies too!

I will remember this for future reference. I love a good bakery! I've ridden Nebo and Glorious before (on a blazing hot October day a couple of years ago), but Mt Mee is going to remain a mystery until Saturday. I love surprises. ;D