Glorious ride



M

Mpd Blue

Guest
What a absolutely PERFECT day called my wife, Mom and Grandma to wish
them a Happy Mothers day on a bright sunny morning, 76°F, Dew Point:63°F
Humidity:60% Vis:10.0 miles, just a slight breeze to keep the bugs away.

6.5 miles of buff, hard pack, (deserted) single track
followed by a 1.5 mule run on the paved path (with lots of
yummy mommies ;-) follow it all with a ice cold Michelob.
And it's not even 10:00am yet. I tell ya, a person could
get used to this kind of living, ayah.

--
John G. in Memphis, TN
Time to go work on the new homestead.
"June One, June One, June One, June One"
 
S

Stephen Baker

Guest
MPDBlue says:

> followed by a 1.5 mule run on the paved path

THey run mules on the road down there? Strange...

> (with lots of yummy mommies ;-)

Oh, THAT kind of mule run. ;-)

>I tell ya, a person could get used to this kind of
>living, ayah.

Ain't that the idea?

Steve
 
M

Mpd Blue

Guest
Stephen Baker wrote:

> MPDBlue says:
>
>
>>followed by a 1.5 mule run on the paved path
>
>
> THey run mules on the road down there? Strange...
>
>
>>(with lots of yummy mommies ;-)
>
>
> Oh, THAT kind of mule run. ;-)

http://www.barbneal.com/wav/tvthemes/rawhide.wav

>>I tell ya, a person could get used to this kind of
>>living, ayah.

> Ain't that the idea?

Actually, I only planned to stay here for 4 or 5 years, but
this city does have _some_ redeeming qualities despite the
lack of single track.

--
--
John G. in Memphis, TN Have a nice......... night.
http://www.shavings.net/images/Memphis/reflect_john.jpg
 
M

Marty

Guest
"MPD Blue" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> What a absolutely PERFECT day called my wife, Mom and
> Grandma to wish them a Happy Mothers day on a bright sunny
> morning, 76°F, Dew Point:63°F Humidity:60% Vis:10.0 miles,
> just a slight breeze to keep the bugs away.
>
> 6.5 miles of buff, hard pack, (deserted) single track
> followed by a 1.5 mule run on the paved path (with lots
> of yummy mommies ;-) follow it all with a ice cold
> Michelob. And it's not even 10:00am yet. I tell ya, a
> person could get used to this kind of living, ayah.
>
> --
> John G. in Memphis, TN Time to go work on the new
> homestead. "June One, June One, June One, June One"
>

John,

In two para's you pretty much summed up my main reasons
for riding; getting out in great weather, riding great
trails, and watching the "wild life" on occasion. Oh yeah,
and not feeling guilty about beer before lunch!!

I don't know whether to be scared or thankful.

Marty (married to "one hot momma")