Glorious

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Bomba, Jun 13, 2003.

  1. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    Tags:

  2. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    > Ever since I returned from Scotland, the weather here has been, almost without exception,
    > glorious. I have managed to get out on the bikes every day / evening for the last 10 days and I'm
    > loving it.

    Ahh, good for you geezer!

    > Long may this weather continue. Now what to do with my weekend...

    I suggest lollipop stick and elastic band splints.

    ',;~}~

    Shaun aRe

  3. "bomba" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Ever since I returned from Scotland, the weather here has been, almost without exception,
    > glorious. I have managed to get out on the bikes every day / evening for the last 10 days and I'm
    > loving it.

    B*stard! Weather has been fantastic here too. My forecast is for heavy rain after next Tuesday when
    my cast and pins come off / out.

  4. Jon Bond

    Jon Bond Guest

    > Ever since I returned from Scotland, the weather here has been, almost without exception,
    > glorious. I have managed to get out on the bikes every day / evening for the last 10 days and I'm
    > loving it.

    Jerk. I'm sure you can guess what the weather here right now is.... yeah, the exact
    opposite of yours.

    > Long may this weather continue. Now what to do with my weekend...

    Hmmm. I suggest you shove it up yer arse ;)

    Jon Bond sponsors. that's 79, right?

  5. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Fri, 13 Jun 2003 12:00:17 +0200, bomba <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Ever since I returned from Scotland, the weather here has been, almost without exception, glorious.
    >I have managed to get out on the bikes every day / evening for the last 10 days and I'm loving it.
    >
    >Long may this weather continue. Now what to do with my weekend...

    FAQ Bomba!

    :-]