Gloves

pekingese

Sep 3, 2003
Hi... I too have small hands and have had trouble finding gloves that fit. The 'S' size Trek WSD gloves fit me fine... also Pearl Izumi Women's Gel Lite works for me too..

I'm new to cycling, and I have been looking for some gloves. So far I have not been able to find any that fit me. I have really small hands, and a woman's 'small' pretty much fits in the fingers, but when I go to grasp the handlebars, it gets all bunched up in the palm.
Should I look for a youth size? Or anyone know of a good website that carries small gloves?
Thanks!

Originally posted by Renae
I'm new to cycling, and I have been looking for some gloves. So far I have not been able to find any that fit me. I have really small hands, and a woman's 'small' pretty much fits in the fingers, but when I go to grasp the handlebars, it gets all bunched up in the palm.
Should I look for a youth size? Or anyone know of a good website that carries small gloves?
Thanks!
Hi, TREK makes aline of gloves ...etc...called WSD...Women's Specific Designs....my son who has small hands uses them, and they are fine gloves...good luck....:cool:

Thank You! I will have to check into them. I was just at the store today, and I found a pair that would work out temporarily...but it was for kids that were ages 3-7. Needless to say, I didn't get them, as I figured that they would not be beneficial as they were designed for a little kid.

Originally posted by Renae
Thank You! I will have to check into them. I was just at the store today, and I found a pair that would work out temporarily...but it was for kids that were ages 3-7. Needless to say, I didn't get them, as I figured that they would not be beneficial as they were designed for a little kid.

specialized also makes women's specific.