Gloves

Chere

Guest
I had a pair of gel gloves with the thumbs IN and the fingers OUT; they were excellent for grip
shifting. Unfortunately these gloves disappeared with my helmet a couple of months ago. Can anyone
direct me to a thumb IN, fingers OUT glove site?

(If you're a glove manufacturer, I can tell you this style of glove is perfect for recumbent riders;
I'll bet they'd be a good seller for you.)

Chere

> I had a pair of gel gloves with the thumbs IN and the fingers OUT; they were excellent for grip
> shifting. Unfortunately these gloves disappeared with my helmet a couple of months ago. Can anyone
> direct me to a thumb IN, fingers OUT glove site?
>
> (If you're a glove manufacturer, I can tell you this style of glove is perfect for recumbent
> riders; I'll bet they'd be a good seller for you.)

I'm in the market for a pair too. Gel pads are un-necessary, But I do find the thumb in/fingers out
style great for winter biking (here in Texas). My onliest pair now pushing 5 winters are starting to
let my thumbs peak through. All I can find now are full fingered MTB gloves and winter (real winter)
gloves with lots of insulation.

- Bellaire, TX USA -

I have a paid made by specialized that I picked up at LBS. Probably depends if you are in a cold
weather area if the LBS carry's them. Perfect for days that full gloves a little to warm

Larry

R not D
--------
"Larry" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I have a paid made by specialized that I picked up at LBS. Probably
depends
> if you are in a cold weather area if the LBS carry's them. Perfect for
days
> that full gloves a little to warm
>
> Larry

Guess I'll have to buy a full finger glove and cut the tips out of the fingers... none to be found
at "Specialized" or any of the others I've searched.

Chere

In article <[email protected]>, Cletus says...

>In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
>> I had a pair of gel gloves with the thumbs IN and the fingers OUT; they were excellent for grip
>> shifting. Unfortunately these gloves disappeared with my helmet a couple of months ago. Can
>> anyone direct me to a thumb IN, fingers OUT glove site?
>>
>> (If you're a glove manufacturer, I can tell you this style of glove is perfect for recumbent
>> riders; I'll bet they'd be a good seller for you.)
>
>I'm in the market for a pair too. Gel pads are un-necessary, But I do find the thumb in/fingers out
>style great for winter biking (here in Texas). My onliest pair now pushing 5 winters are starting
>to let my thumbs peak through. All I can find now are full fingered MTB gloves and winter (real
>winter) gloves with lots of insulation.

Guess I'm a little slow this morning guys, but could you explain just what you means by "thumbs IN
and the fingers OUT"?

Steve Christensen

> Guess I'm a little slow this morning guys, but could you explain just what you means by "thumbs IN
> and the fingers OUT"?

There are traditional cycling gloves that have all fingers and thumbs exposed. There are full
fingered gloves used to keep the hands warm that you see everywhere in a Michigan winter. There are
full fingered gloves that MTB riders use to protect their dainty fingers from brush. Before these
MTB Full finered gloves became popular, there were cycling gloves made with the thumbs covered
(Thumbs in) and the fingers exposed (Fingers Out).

Now where can I find some?

- Bellaire, TX USA -