GLYOXYLIDE

Alternative

Guest
Hello,
Does Anybody in this NG know if exist the same GLYOXYLIDE used from Dr
William Frederick Kock (died 0n Dicember 9,1967)to cure the cancer? and
where buy it? Thank you

Looks basically like an expensive homeopathic remedy.
Anth

"Alternative" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hello,
> Does Anybody in this NG know if exist the same GLYOXYLIDE used from Dr
> William Frederick Kock (died 0n Dicember 9,1967)to cure the cancer? and
> where buy it? Thank you

Do you know what about the results?
"Anth" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:[email protected]...
> Looks basically like an expensive homeopathic remedy.
> Anth
>
> "Alternative" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Hello,
> > Does Anybody in this NG know if exist the same GLYOXYLIDE used from Dr
> > William Frederick Kock (died 0n Dicember 9,1967)to cure the cancer? and
> > where buy it? Thank you

Well if it is homeopathic I guess the results are placebo. i.e. nothing at
all.
Anth

"Rick" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Do you know what about the results?
> "Anth" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
> news:[email protected]...
> > Looks basically like an expensive homeopathic remedy.
> > Anth
> >
> > "Alternative" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > Hello,
> > > Does Anybody in this NG know if exist the same GLYOXYLIDE used from Dr
> > > William Frederick Kock (died 0n Dicember 9,1967)to cure the cancer?

and
> > > where buy it? Thank you

There's a lot on alt cancer on here. http://www.whale.to/
http://www.dr-gonzalez.com/
http://www.nci.nih.gov/clinicaltrials/developments/qa-gonzalez-trial1299
Gonzalez currently has a phase III pancreatic trial going, which is based on
Kelley's protocol.
Only a few patients enrolled in the randomised trial. The design of the
trial is now changing to a single-armed, non-randomised case-cohort study
where patients will only be enrolled in what was the nutritional arm.
Researchers plan to compare patients on the Gonzalez regimen to a
concurrently accrued group of patients being treated with
gemcitabine-containing chemotherapy regimens, although such comparisons are
known to be difficult because patients selected for the newer or older
treatments may not be entirely comparable.

So it's now single arm.

You might want to ring Gonzalez and get his side - the number is on his
site.
Anth

"Rick" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Do you know what about the results?
> "Anth" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
> news:[email protected]...
> > Looks basically like an expensive homeopathic remedy.
> > Anth
> >
> > "Alternative" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > Hello,
> > > Does Anybody in this NG know if exist the same GLYOXYLIDE used from Dr
> > > William Frederick Kock (died 0n Dicember 9,1967)to cure the cancer?

and
> > > where buy it? Thank you

If so.
This isn't GLYOXYLIDE that has used Dr Kock.
I am looking that one.
"Anth" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:[email protected]...
> Well if it is homeopathic I guess the results are placebo. i.e. nothing at
> all.
> Anth
>
> "Rick" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Do you know what about the results?
> > "Anth" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > Looks basically like an expensive homeopathic remedy.
> > > Anth
> > >
> > > "Alternative" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

Dr

> and

Rick <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> If so.
> This isn't GLYOXYLIDE that has used Dr Kock.
> I am looking that one.

The man's name was Koch. I've found this page for you:

http://www.bccancer.bc.ca/PPI/UnconventionalTherapies/KochTreatmentKochSynth
eticAntitoxins.htm

Please take note of this exerpt:

Recently Sulzle reviewed the literature and considered the theoretical
possibilities for the existence of a compound like glyoxylide. He found that
all efforts to prepare, isolate, or chemically identify this compound
failed. His studies on the theoretical physical chemistry of glyoxylide
showed that the substance described by Koch cannot exist in nature. This,
along with Jensen's failure to find anything in Koch's 'medicine' confirms
the conclusion that the glyoxylide which Koch claims to have invented did
not exist." (Sulzle) (Green)

So, be aware that chances are that you're paying for nothing with this
"treatment".

--

Robert Bronsing

Can't you see?
It all makes perfect sense,
expressed in dollars and cents, pounds, shillings and pence

(R. Waters)

Yes, Glyoxylide does exist as the internal anhydride of glyoxcylic acid. As a bio-chemist I can assure you that your friends attempt to isolate the anhydride are riddled with faulty technique. Koch produced exactly what he said that he produced. This was confirmed via biological analysis by dow chemical. Read the court records. And I'm sure your friend attempted to isolate via chemical analysis, which any half rate chemist knows will not yield any results. One has to employ a biological analysis.

Oh, I should have suggested that you contact the delta institute. The VX-1 is what your looking for, though they refer to it as an energy catalyst. I know of several people that have employed their protocols, with great success! Good luck

http://go2delta.com/cd.html

Hi, good to know you are a chemist, maybe you can help me.
I am an oncologist trying to understand Dr Koch`s work.
Do you know the molecular structure of glyoxylide?
Do you know where yhis molecule would act in the cell metabolism (I know it`s in the Krebs cycle)...
Thanks!!

Gustavo
Brazil

I understand that you are trying to help a patient and that is very honorable. Because you know the limitations of the chemo/radiation. I have researched Glyoxylide. They searched its diluted form saying it is non existance( at homeopathic dilution level) however Dow did the study and said it is a polymer of c=o compound . So it does exist. How and with what mechanism it works , we don't know 100% but we do know and with pathological sample presented we did see it worked in his published book called survival factor in viral and neoplastic disease. Either through lymphatics system or other pathway. What pathway is not important we do know it works. We are not 100% sure how at times Aspirin works, but we use it in coronary arterial disease and CVA prevention. Partially we think Aspirin works by cycloxygenase pathway that's all. As long as Rx is safe and we know it won't harm, it must be used in terminal cases as compassionate ground no matter what pathway and mechanism. We also have antineoplastan by Dr Brizinski in Houston, forgotten Kerobiozen by Dr IV. Rife plasma sonic device by Rife-Bare team in New Mexico, legally being made. Good luck.

I also forgot to mention Hoxey clinic in Mexico, very high success rate with only herbs to resolve stage IV cancers. At times treat people free if they have no money. Some patients are still alive after 20 years which were let go for dead after chemo/rad.

My naturopath, the late Dr. Harold ****, N.D. told me he witnessed glyoxylide being used and that it was "the quickest damned cancer cure he ever saw". I believe the famous old naturopath he did a residency with, naturopathic pioneer Dr. O.G. Carroll, N.D., was the one who injected this homeopathic remedy into one of his cancer patients. It was available then from Dr. Koch. But this physician refused to sell his formula to medical authorities so they legally tortured him which drove him out of the country, and his formula apparently died with him. Of course normal testing procedures would find nothing in a homeopathic formula because the dilution is too great, but it's done in a way that makes it far more potent and able to be absorbed and assimilated by the body. In fact, I met a medical doctor who was part of the group who initially tested it and claimed there was "nothing there", that is was quackery. Now, more sophisticated analysis is able to tell otherwise, as mentioned here previously. I'm just writing to say that yes, I know someone who witnessed it being used, and cancer cured with it. But this is part of alternative medicine which makes it the enemy of all things medical (conventional medicine) and of "Big Pharma" who systematically fights anything other than the "cut, burn and poison" stategy of cancer treatment with their impossibly expensive pharmaceutical meds like chemo--which overall has something like a 2.3 averaged success rate--that means survival at the 5-year stage. (Go to 6 years, and that percentage goes down.

http://truthquest2.com

My naturopath, the late Dr. Harold ****, N.D. told me he witnessed glyoxylide being used and that it was "the quickest damned cancer cure he ever saw". I believe the famous old naturopath he did a residency with, naturopathic pioneer Dr. O.G. Carroll, N.D., was the one who injected this homeopathic remedy into one of his cancer patients. It was available then from Dr. Koch. But this physician refused to sell his formula to medical authorities so they legally tortured him which drove him out of the country, and his formula apparently died with him. Of course normal testing procedures would find nothing in a homeopathic formula because the dilution is too great, but it's done in a way that makes it far more potent and able to be absorbed and assimilated by the body. In fact, I met a medical doctor who was part of the group who initially tested it and claimed there was "nothing there", that is was quackery. Now, more sophisticated analysis is able to tell otherwise, as mentioned here previously. I'm just writing to say that yes, I know someone who witnessed it being used, and cancer cured with it. But this is part of alternative medicine which makes it the enemy of all things medical (conventional medicine) and of "Big Pharma" who systematically fights anything other than the "cut, burn and poison" strategy of cancer treatment with their impossibly expensive pharmaceutical meds like chemo--which overall has something like a 2.3 averaged success rate--that means survival at the 5-year stage. (Go to 6 years, and that percentage goes down.

http://truthquest2.com

djt10 said:
[...]
What a load of ****. Show the refereed published studies that back up your claims. Without any proof, you're just hawking snake oil.

Parabenzoquinone and also cyclohexanehoxone are the other ingredients which is used 10-6 and 10-12 dilution respectively based on his book the survival factor. Is it able to work? He gave 60-80% efficacy. We must design studies again to see how to use it and what would be the side effetcts. First by IRB doing animal investigations. We don't know how he dissolved it? He used triple sterile water but that is toxic to tissue and you must use normal saline to avoid RBC damage in the locality of injection. These materials and also glyoxylide acid derivatives are extremely toxic and even in these dilutions it could be dangerous . Animal studies are needed first to fine tune the treatment because once you do something you can't reverse it. Do no harm.

"What a load of ****. Show the refereed published studies that back up your claims. Without any proof, you're just hawking snake oil.What a load of ****. Show the refereed published studies that back up your claims. Without any proof, you're just hawking snake oil.What a load of ****. Show the refereed published studies that back up your claims. Without any proof, you're just hawking snake oil."

Refereed, published studies? What silliness. You don't know much about this topic, do you? The kind of big time, PEER REVIEWED, published studies you refer to are DRUG STUDIES. They are FDA-sanctioned studies of drugs only, that cost millions. We've seen the results of those--if you watch tv, you've seen the daily advertisements from lawyers looking for drug injury victims, all from peer-reviewed, FDA approved studies. Think "Thalidomide" and armless babies, and all of the other "approved" drugs that have gone down in flames after this same process of approval, long acknowledged to be corrupted by Big Pharma control over government agencies, medical schools and journals and the medical profession in general. All drugs are poisons by their very nature, which means they have side effects, and are geared towards "treatment", not cure (meaning the suppression of certain symptoms), often by damaging or destroying the immune system and thereby suppressing it's ability to produce symptoms associated with reacting to a condition of infection, toxicity or other form of disease. One of the greatest and most effective weapons of immune function is fire--fever and inflammation--which speeds up metabolism, kills pathogens, etc. So what do doctors do? Instead of controlling fever, they seek to suppress it. And yet, there have been medical studies using fever therapy to treat tumors and cancers, up to degrees of fever you wouldn't think the body could actually survive. So what did Glyoyxlide do? --through oxidation it generated a fever high enough to kill cancer cells selectively, because they are more heat-sensitive than healthy cells. That's the general idea behind radiation treatment, except that it doesn't target cancer that selectively. It also harms living, healthy tissues. I believe one cancer patient died during this homeopathically-induced fever (quite a feat for a remedy claimed to be nothing but distilled water or something to that effect), which got it banned. How many millions have died following radiation and chemo? But of course, that's different.

So, here you have one single homeopathic remedy created by one physician. Conventional medical sources would never allow a clinical study showing positive results to be published in a mainstream medical journal, although they might accept one showing negative or inconclusive results. Then you'd have to look at the criteria used to evaluate the results or lack thereof, or even how the trial was carried out, and by whom. I can't imagine it. Traditional homeopathy would result, hypothetically, in 20 different remedies for the same general symptoms in 20 people. For example, my mother had shingles so bad that the strongest pain medication prescribed to her couldn't cut through the pain enough to sleep through the night. It was horriffic! In desperation she finally agreed to see my naturopathic physician who was also a licensed homeopath. The traditional method of homeopathy requires hours of interview, but he had it put on computer. She had to answer over 500 questions, which took half the day. It was fed into the computer which then gave an analysis that listed the top 5 remedies that best fit her particular group of symptoms, physical, mental, and emotional. Out of those, he had to chose the one he felt was best suited to her. He did. Within hours the pain was gone, and by the next day all of her lesions were scabbing over and healing. She knew nothing about homeopathy, scoffed at the idea that those questions had anything to do with her disease, and refused to believe that the 5 tiny little pellets he put in her hand to dissolve under her tongue would do anything, but she was cured anyway. The point is, 20 different people with shingles would probably need 20 different remedies to treat it. How would you make a clinical study out of that?

One man couldn't pay for or arrange for a clinical trial of one single remedy that he owned and made. They would need a cohort of probably stage 4 cancer patients, all with the same kind of cancer, and half would receive a placebo in a double-blind study. Do you see that happening anytime soon? They probably do that with chemotheraputic agents, but that's Big Pharma testing something that can be patented (and the results tampered with, as they often are according to many a medical literature expose'). If they did do a clinical study which showed unbiased positive results, it would only be published in a journal of alternative medicine, and that would never be accepted by conventional medical sources no matter what.

The doctor who created the glyoxylide formula is long gone. The famous old naturopathic pioneer who used it is long gone. The naturopathic doctor who was doing a residency there and observed the quick cure of a cancer patient is dead and gone, although I might have that conversation on tape, since I did tape record most of my conversations with him. It was a comment made almost offhand, when we were talking about cancer therapies--a recollection of something he saw, using a remedy no longer available.

Do you know how homeopathic remedies are made? A tiny amount of the crude natural substance is mixed with an inert fluid and shaken (secussed), say 100 times. Then, one drop of that mixture is taken and put in another container of inert fluid and secussed the same number of times. Then one drop of that fluid is taken and put in a container ...that process is repeated a number of times until there is nothing or nearly nothing of the physical material remaining, which is why the older chemical tests could find nothing. But in this process something is released and absorbed or otherwise affects the diluting substance. I think of it like splitting the atom--an energy is released that is far more powerful when freed than when contained in the material matter, if that idea can be applied in a way that communicates the basic idea. Glyoxylide must have been different somehow, but most homeopathic remedies only have an effect when they are right, but this one seemed to cause an "oxidative fire" in most people, which meant it had some kind of general application. All I know is what I was told by someone who saw it used and had no reason to embellish or lie about it. He had his own highly successful cancer therapy, and was known as a "naturopathic oncology pioneer", and his melancholy sadness over this lost remedy was just that--he wished he had it as part of his own "arsenal" of cancer weapons, but it was long gone. I'm very lucky--he cured my stomach cancer in 5 weeks, but believe me if glyoxylide would have been available back then, I would have been begging for it. That was 5 weeks of major detoxing and treatments I wouldn't like to go through again, although having one's gut chewed up by cancer is not an alternative anyone in their right mind would choose.

Right on! Never spend an inordinate amount of time explaining anything to a closed mind. I have been a miracle of glyoxilide and I don't care who believes it. I was given days to live from complications of radiation induced fibrosis. I somewhat recovered but also proved to conventional medicine they gave up too soon and chased the wrong bunnies. :)

Hawksnest said:
Right on! Never spend an inordinate amount of time explaining anything to a closed mind. I have been a miracle of glyoxilide and I don't care who believes it. I was given days to live from complications of radiation induced fibrosis. I somewhat recovered but also proved to conventional medicine they gave up too soon and chased the wrong bunnies. :)
You have no clue about why your case turned out the way it did. You'd certainly be dumb ass to claim it was glyoxylide, especially as there is zero credible evidence that a stable form has ever been found. Too many confuse being gullible with having an open mind.

I think you completely got me wrong. I was trying to explain if we were to try to bring this medicine to become eligible again to "them" these are the way we have to go Phase I, Phase II..... All these hurdles must be passed. (of course they will not allow it). I got attacked by you blindly.
I said Medicine works. Based on Dr. Koch's numerous data, it works. Even in India stage IV cancers were tried by Glyoxilic acid (not even by his later compounds) and author had expressed surprise that why the "existed knowledge has been suppressed for more than 40 years!". This is a shame we are wasting time here and we are not allowed to do research and rediscover his precious work.