GNC "CUTS"

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Pette, Apr 3, 2005.

  1. Pette

    Pette Guest

    I got this yesterday at GNC, it's called CUTS, has anyone tried this
    ?. i am going to start it tomorow, i was wondering what kind of
    results i'm going to expect ? and how long it takes ? i cant find any
    info on the net

    thanks in advance
    - Pette

    Tags:

  2. The Gist

    The Gist Guest

    Pette wrote:
    > I got this yesterday at GNC, it's called CUTS, has anyone tried this
    > ?. i am going to start it tomorow, i was wondering what kind of
    > results i'm going to expect ? and how long it takes ? i cant find any
    > info on the net

    Never heard of it. What are the ingredients?

  3. Pette

    Pette Guest

    Gurana extract
    green tea extract
    coleus forskohlii extract
    citrus aurantium extract
    sun flower oil extract
    guggul extract
    white willow bark
    cayenne pepper
    dandelion root
    ginger root
    gleatin
    water

  4. Pette

    Pette Guest

    Gurana extract
    green tea extract
    coleus forskohlii extract
    citrus aurantium extract
    sun flower oil extract
    guggul extract
    white willow bark
    cayenne pepper
    dandelion root
    ginger root
    gleatin
    water

  5. David  Cohen

    David Cohen Guest

    "Pette" <[email protected]> wrote
    > Gurana extract
    > green tea extract
    > coleus forskohlii extract
    > citrus aurantium extract
    > sun flower oil extract
    > guggul extract
    > white willow bark
    > cayenne pepper
    > dandelion root
    > ginger root
    > gleatin
    > water

    One of the many, relatively harmless, relatively ineffective, successors, to
    real ephedrine/ephedra and caffeine combos.With some herbal diuretic to fool
    you into thinking it's working at first.

    Bronkaid and No-Doz...it's what's for breakfast!

    David

  6. Jim

    Jim Guest

    "Pette" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    >I got this yesterday at GNC, it's called CUTS, has anyone tried this
    > ?. i am going to start it tomorow, i was wondering what kind of
    > results i'm going to expect ? and how long it takes ? i cant find any
    > info on the net
    >
    > thanks in advance
    > - Pette

    What is it? Sounds like a thermogenic. Everything at GNC is overpriced. The
    only thing I buy at GNC is fish oil. They have good fish oil caps.

    Jim

  7. Pette

    Pette Guest

    Yes it is i think, i'm not to sure i'm just tryin it out with a buddy,
    it wasnt to expensive at all it was 25$ canadian for 120 caps

  8. The Gist

    The Gist Guest

    Pette wrote:

    > Gurana extract
    > green tea extract
    > coleus forskohlii extract
    > citrus aurantium extract
    > sun flower oil extract
    > guggul extract
    > white willow bark
    > cayenne pepper
    > dandelion root
    > ginger root
    > gleatin
    > water

    Hmmm, doesn't seem to have much too it. There are some fairly powerful
    thermogens out there but it would seem that this isn't one of them.
    Based on teh ingredients it is mostly stimulants and diuretics designed
    to make you shit and piss more. Instant Results!!

  9. Pette

    Pette Guest

    ya your the first to tell me that and now that you say it its true

    i have been takin it for 2 days and intense gym sessions and i have
    allready lost 2.5lbs

  10. Hugh Beyer

    Hugh Beyer Guest

    "Pette" <[email protected]> wrote in news:1112744707.560644.284580
    @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

    > ya your the first to tell me that and now that you say it its true
    >
    > i have been takin it for 2 days and intense gym sessions and i have
    > allready lost 2.5lbs

    On the off-chance that you're serious, do you know what "diuretic" means?

    Hugh

    --
    Experience keeps a dear school, but fools will attend no other.

  11. Pette

    Pette Guest

    yes i am serious, and no i didnt but now i do

  12. The Gist

    The Gist Guest

    Pette wrote:
    > ya your the first to tell me that and now that you say it its true
    >
    > i have been takin it for 2 days and intense gym sessions and i have
    > allready lost 2.5lbs

    And thats totally fine. A lot of people need to "make weight" for one
    reason or another and in that case these things are totally fine. As
    long as you are aware that losing actual fat is a long term commitment.
    I have lost close to 50 pounds in the past few months and feel great.
    While I likely have lost some LBM I actually feel much much stronger.
    Nowadays when people say how well I look I just tell them that it was
    all part of my plan. I was on a 5 year "bulking phase" and am just now
    starting to shred. ;)