G'nite All

Wayne Boatwright

Guest
Off to bed...

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

Wayne Boatwright <[email protected]> looking for trouble wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> Off to bed...

Yeah well sleep well. I'm wound up like a top and can't sleep. Gawd,
Margaret will be up soon looking for Andy's daily funny ;)

Michael

--
....Bacteria: The rear entrance to a cafeteria.

All gramatical errors and misspellings due to Ramsey the cyber kitten. He
now owns all keyboards and computing devices in the household and has the
final say on what is, or is not, posted.
Send email to dog30 at charter dot net

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 08:54:22 GMT, "Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Wayne Boatwright <[email protected]> looking for trouble wrote in
>news:[email protected]:
>
>> Off to bed...
>>

>Yeah well sleep well. I'm wound up like a top and can't sleep. Gawd,
>Margaret will be up soon looking for Andy's daily funny ;)
>
>Michael

Me too. I am up.

Anyone wanna chat????

I would post that I am up and wanna chat, but seems that some folks
are offended by it lately. Just seems like a public service
annoucement to me.. ;)

Christine

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

> In article <[email protected]>,
> Wayne Boatwright <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Off to bed...

> Sweet dreams! :)

I should be doing the same thing but our local Spanish language channel
is broadcasting "West Side Story" oy! is that film dated, but i just
love the images of old N.Y.C.---
JL

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

> In article <[email protected]>,
> Wayne Boatwright <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Off to bed...

> Sweet dreams! :)

I should be doing the same thing but our local Spanish language channel
is broadcasting "West Side Story" oy! is that film dated, but i just
love the images of old N.Y.C.---
JL

> --
> Om.
>
> "My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-*****." -Jack
> Nicholson

On Sun 11 Dec 2005 01:23:47a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Wayne
Boatwright?

> Off to bed...

Well, let's see, that was at 1:23 a.m.. I was back up just after 5:00 a.m.
and relized that both David and I have the flu or something. Classic
symtoms, anyway. I'm off back to bed.

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

"Wayne Boatwright" <[email protected]> wrote

> Well, let's see, that was at 1:23 a.m.. I was back up just after 5:00
> a.m.
> and relized that both David and I have the flu or something. Classic
> symtoms, anyway. I'm off back to bed.

Oh. No. Take care.

nancy

Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:
> Wayne Boatwright <[email protected]> looking for trouble wrote in
> news:[email protected]:
>

>>Off to bed...
>>

> Yeah well sleep well. I'm wound up like a top and can't sleep. Gawd,
> Margaret will be up soon looking for Andy's daily funny ;)
>
> Michael

Not while Debbie is here. I sneak into the room whenever she is out
for a few minutes, to look for my email and check posts. Here she
comes back, so I will leave quietly.