G'nite All

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Wayne Boatwright, Dec 11, 2005.

  1. Off to bed...

    --
    Wayne Boatwright *¿*

  2. In article <[email protected]>,
    Wayne Boatwright <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Off to bed...

    Sweet dreams! :)
    --
    Om.

  3. Wayne Boatwright <[email protected]> looking for trouble wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > Off to bed...

    Yeah well sleep well. I'm wound up like a top and can't sleep. Gawd,
    Margaret will be up soon looking for Andy's daily funny ;)

    Michael

    --
    ....Bacteria: The rear entrance to a cafeteria.

    All gramatical errors and misspellings due to Ramsey the cyber kitten. He
    now owns all keyboards and computing devices in the household and has the
    final say on what is, or is not, posted.
    Send email to dog30 at charter dot net

  4. On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 08:54:22 GMT, "Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Wayne Boatwright <[email protected]> looking for trouble wrote in
    >news:[email protected]:
    >
    >> Off to bed...
    >>

    >Yeah well sleep well. I'm wound up like a top and can't sleep. Gawd,
    >Margaret will be up soon looking for Andy's daily funny ;)
    >
    >Michael

    Me too. I am up.

    Anyone wanna chat????

    I would post that I am up and wanna chat, but seems that some folks
    are offended by it lately. Just seems like a public service
    annoucement to me.. ;)

    Christine

  5. OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > Wayne Boatwright <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > Off to bed...

    > Sweet dreams! :)

    I should be doing the same thing but our local Spanish language channel
    is broadcasting "West Side Story" oy! is that film dated, but i just
    love the images of old N.Y.C.---
    JL

  6. OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > Wayne Boatwright <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > Off to bed...

    > Sweet dreams! :)

    I should be doing the same thing but our local Spanish language channel
    is broadcasting "West Side Story" oy! is that film dated, but i just
    love the images of old N.Y.C.---
    JL

    > --
    > Om.
    >
    > "My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch." -Jack
    > Nicholson

  7. On Sun 11 Dec 2005 01:23:47a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Wayne
    Boatwright?

    > Off to bed...

    Well, let's see, that was at 1:23 a.m.. I was back up just after 5:00 a.m.
    and relized that both David and I have the flu or something. Classic
    symtoms, anyway. I'm off back to bed.

    --
    Wayne Boatwright *¿*

  8. Nancy Young

    Nancy Young Guest

    "Wayne Boatwright" <[email protected]> wrote

    > Well, let's see, that was at 1:23 a.m.. I was back up just after 5:00
    > a.m.
    > and relized that both David and I have the flu or something. Classic
    > symtoms, anyway. I'm off back to bed.

    Oh. No. Take care.

    nancy

  9. Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:
    > Wayne Boatwright <[email protected]> looking for trouble wrote in
    > news:[email protected]:
    >

    >>Off to bed...
    >>

    > Yeah well sleep well. I'm wound up like a top and can't sleep. Gawd,
    > Margaret will be up soon looking for Andy's daily funny ;)
    >
    > Michael

    Not while Debbie is here. I sneak into the room whenever she is out
    for a few minutes, to look for my email and check posts. Here she
    comes back, so I will leave quietly.