Go Bro'!

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Bomba, Sep 23, 2003.

  1. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    The significantly more talented of the Harris brothers topped last year's National Points Series
    (NPS) Senior Downhill title by taking this year's Expert category title.

    Tags:

  2. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    > The significantly more talented of the Harris brothers topped last year's National Points Series
    > (NPS) Senior Downhill title by taking this year's Expert category title.

    Most excellent!!!

    Mike

  3. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    > The significantly more talented of the Harris brothers topped last year's National Points Series
    > (NPS) Senior Downhill title by taking this year's Expert category title.

    Yeah, well...Shaun's sister goes down pretty good, too!

    Bill "posting just to post, ya know?" S.

  4. Andy Chequer

    Andy Chequer Guest

    > The significantly more talented of the Harris brothers topped last year's National Points Series
    > (NPS) Senior Downhill title by taking this year's Expert category title.

    Woo!

    Yay!

    Congrats to big/little bro (delete as applicable) for services to gravity

    Andy Chequer

  5. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    Andy Chequer wrote:

    >>The significantly more talented of the Harris brothers topped last year's National Points Series
    >>(NPS) Senior Downhill title by taking this year's Expert category title.
    >

    > Woo!
    >
    > Yay!
    >
    > Congrats to big/little bro (delete as applicable) for services to gravity

    'Younger' might be a more appropriate term than 'little'. He turned 22 last month, but he's nearly
    6" taller than me.

  6. Adownhiller

    Adownhiller Guest

    "Michael Dart" wrote:
    > "bomba" wrote:
    > > The significantly more talented of the Harris brothers topped last year's National Points Series
    > > (NPS) Senior Downhill title by taking this year's Expert category title.
    >
    > Most excellent!!!

    Aye, well done to that man. I was at the final round (Gyrn Moelfre) this weekend[1]. What a gnarly
    track that was, off camber, loose and steep. Loads of crashes for the camcorder...

    [1] Spectating, due to broken bike (that was my excuse anyway).

    --
    Phil

  7. "bomba" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > The significantly more talented of the Harris brothers topped last year's National Points Series
    > (NPS) Senior Downhill title by taking this year's Expert category title.

    Congrats bomba's bro, does this mean he's in the elite category next year?

    Steve.

  8. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    spademan o---[) * wrote:

    >>The significantly more talented of the Harris brothers topped last year's National Points Series
    >>(NPS) Senior Downhill title by taking this year's Expert category title.
    >>

    > Congrats bomba's bro, does this mean he's in the elite category next year?

    Top 5 get promoted to Elite, I believe. So that's him and his team-mate, Aidan Bishop (3rd overall).

  9. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    "Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > "bomba" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > The significantly more talented of the Harris brothers topped last year's National Points Series
    > > (NPS) Senior Downhill title by taking this year's Expert category title.
    >
    > Yeah, well...Shaun's sister goes down pretty good, too!

    Yeah, and so do you with a swift kick to the head.

    Shaun aRe

  10. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    > Andy Chequer wrote:
    >
    > >>The significantly more talented of the Harris brothers topped last year's National Points Series
    > >>(NPS) Senior Downhill title by taking this year's Expert category title.
    > >

    > > Woo!
    > >
    > > Yay!
    > >
    > > Congrats to big/little bro (delete as applicable) for services to
    gravity

    > 'Younger' might be a more appropriate term than 'little'. He turned 22 last month, but he's nearly
    > 6" taller than me.

    He's almost 5' tall?

    Shaun aRe - 'grats to the brat! ',;~}~

  11. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 13:59:27 +0100, "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >> "bomba" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]...
    >> > The significantly more talented of the Harris brothers topped last year's National Points
    >> > Series (NPS) Senior Downhill title by taking this year's Expert category title.
    >>
    >> Yeah, well...Shaun's sister goes down pretty good, too!

    ouch!

    >Yeah, and so do you with a swift kick to the head.
    >

    >Shaun aRe

    It'd take someone with a lot more leg than you chickenleggs

  12. "bomba" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > spademan o---[) * wrote:
    >
    > >>The significantly more talented of the Harris brothers topped last year's National Points Series
    > >>(NPS) Senior Downhill title by taking this year's Expert category title.
    > >>

    > > Congrats bomba's bro, does this mean he's in the elite category next
    year?

    > Top 5 get promoted to Elite, I believe. So that's him and his team-mate, Aidan Bishop (3rd
    > overall).

    Congrats. BTW when are you letting on about your recent ninth place then?

    Steve

  13. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    "Dave W" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 13:59:27 +0100, "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    > >"Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >news:[email protected]...
    > >> "bomba" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >> news:[email protected]...
    this

    > >> Yeah, well...Shaun's sister goes down pretty good, too!
    >
    > ouch!

    Stand up straight ya tramp.

    > >Yeah, and so do you with a swift kick to the head.
    > >

    > >Shaun aRe
    > >

    > It'd take someone with a lot more leg than you chickenleggs

    Hey, I'd kick your jelly butt from here to Mars without breaking a sweat, squeeler, heheheheheh.

    Shaun aRe

  14. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    spademan o---[) * wrote:

    >>Top 5 get promoted to Elite, I believe. So that's him and his team-mate, Aidan Bishop (3rd
    >>overall).
    >>

    > Congrats. BTW when are you letting on about your recent ninth place then?

    That went up in alt.bmx a week ago.

  15. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 15:20:35 +0100, "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Dave W" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >> On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 13:59:27 +0100, "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>

    >> >"Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> >news:[email protected]...
    >this

    >> ouch!
    >
    >Stand up straight ya tramp.
    >
    >> >Yeah, and so do you with a swift kick to the head.
    >> >

    >> >Shaun aRe
    >> >

    >> It'd take someone with a lot more leg than you chickenleggs
    >
    >Hey, I'd kick your jelly butt from here to Mars without breaking a sweat, squeeler, heheheheheh.

    riiiigggghhhhhttttt!

    >Shaun aRe a bit touched eh'

  16. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    "Dave W" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 15:20:35 +0100, "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > >Hey, I'd kick your jelly butt from here to Mars without breaking a sweat, squeeler, heheheheheh.
    > >

    > riiiigggghhhhhttttt!

    Nice (well, I'm not sure....) to see you agree with me.

    > >Shaun aRe

    > a bit touched eh'

    It'd take more than your total lameness to even enter the vicinity of getting to me ya eejit,
    heheheh........

    Shaun aRe

  17. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 12:06:11 +0100, "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Dave W" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >> On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 15:20:35 +0100, "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    >> >Hey, I'd kick your jelly butt from here to Mars without breaking a sweat, squeeler, heheheheheh.
    >> >

    >> riiiigggghhhhhttttt!
    >
    >Nice (well, I'm not sure....) to see you agree with me.

    oh you're sure alright, just too skeered to admit it...

    >> >Shaun aRe
    >
    >> a bit touched eh'
    >
    >It'd take more than your total lameness to even enter the vicinity of getting to me ya eejit,
    >heheheh........

    Your right I'm sure. I can imagine you've had years of abuse to contend with, so I'm sure you've
    developed a thick skin against jabs from people...

    Dave (yep, I can picture it now! )

    >Shaun aRe

  18. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    > >> riiiigggghhhhhttttt!
    > >
    > >Nice (well, I'm not sure....) to see you agree with me.
    >
    > oh you're sure alright, just too skeered to admit it...

    OK, I am sure - it's not a nice thing to have you agree with me. Just didn't want to hurt your
    feelings, heheheheh..........

    > >> a bit touched eh'
    > >
    > >It'd take more than your total lameness to even enter the vicinity of getting to me ya eejit,
    > >heheheh........
    >
    > Your right I'm sure.

    > I can imagine

    Heheheheheheh - now that's _funny_!

    > you've had years of abuse to contend with,

    What are you, some acid-casualty Mystic Megor something?!?!?!?!? You are sooooo stupid,
    heheheheh....

    > so I'm sure you've developed a thick skin against jabs from people...

    I developed a thick skin, as soon as I realised IDGAF if someone likes me or not, then subsequently
    realised how many people do. It's quite simple really, even simple enough for your meager mental
    talents to process......maybe........

    > Dave (yep, I can picture it now! )

    That'll be that 'imagination' thing of yours again, heheheheheheheheheh!!!!!!!!!!!

    Shaun aRe - Thanks for making my Friday morning a humorous one. Suppose you're at least
    good for that.