go marry your cousin or something

marmatt

Dec 28, 2005
I just wanted to put a new thread up so I don't have to see the white supremacy **** when I first log in

good going, was thinking about something to get rid of it

marmatt said:
I just wanted to put a new thread up so I don't have to see the white supremacy **** when I first log in

marmatt said:
Hi

The best thing to do is to click the report spam link and we remove them ASAP.

cheers

this marriage between cousins you espouse,
that's just taking the whole racial purity thing
a bit far...

marmatt said:

did anyone else notice on the white supremacist post that there are HUGE forums, just like this, full of those people???!!!

unbelievable!!!

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/

I stole this quote off Bike Forums:
krispistoferson said:
Ever noticed how racists are all in a panic cuz they don't want to end up a minority, but then will flat-out deny that minorities have any problems they haven't brought upon themselves? Funny, that way.

marmatt said:
Are we in the same space time continuum...what are you talking about? What am I missing? Please elucidate...you don't mean the gun guy do you. Don't worry. He was bullied in junior and senior high and it left him a cowering and sniveling gun toting fool. Just hope he lives in some other neighborhood. It there is another item you are referrencing let me know.

Deanster04 said:
Are we in the same space time continuum...what are you talking about? What am I missing?.
this forum (and others) is occasionally being spammed with some REALLY offensive, white supremacist propaganda, like this:

""Whites To Be A Minority in the United States in decades"

"Unless the White Race wakes up immedietaly, the White Race in America (and the world) will be wiped out by the parasitic, worthless, filthy, savage, rapidly breeding, clawing, hostile mud races of the world."

Thankfully, the moderators get rid of it reasonably quickly

531Aussie said:
this forum (and others) is occasionally being spammed with some REALLY offensive, white supremacist propaganda, like this:

""Whites To Be A Minority in the United States in decades"

"Unless the White Race wakes up immedietaly, the White Race in America (and the world) will be wiped out by the parasitic, worthless, filthy, savage, rapidly breeding, clawing, hostile mud races of the world."

Thankfully, the moderators get rid of it reasonably quickly
Wow, I have never seen anything like this on the forums before. I agree with you this is really offensive. A real diatribe of the unwashed and ignorant. No use for it. Before 9/11 this was the rallying point for US Terrorists.

I just didn't understand giving it any traction in the forum by starting one that would certainly bait hate mongers. Just look at the "gun" one. Unbelievable.