Go Mick!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 11:19:17 +1000, Tamyka Bell <[email protected]>
wrote:

>I'm pretty sure I can think of some endurance activities that women seem
>to excel at... I suppose you could call them sports...
>
>Tam
>
>(Well, I wasn't going to say that, but no one else did, and I got egged
>on... and people expect me to be dodgy by now anyway...)

That was it?!

Carl Brewer wrote:

> On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 11:19:17 +1000, Tamyka Bell <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> >I'm pretty sure I can think of some endurance activities that women seem
> >to excel at... I suppose you could call them sports...
> >
> >Tam
> >
> >(Well, I wasn't going to say that, but no one else did, and I got egged
> >on... and people expect me to be dodgy by now anyway...)

> That was it?!

Shuddup! What did you think I was going to do? Give details?

Tam *hehehe read my blog then hahahahaaaaahhhhhh...*

On 2005-06-21, Tamyka Bell (aka Bruce)
> Carl Brewer wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 19:31:50 +1000, TimC
>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>> >A friend and I were watching Höllentour, and she said there should be
>> >a female version of the Tour de France -- it is apparently known that
>> >women have more stamina when it comes to endurance sports.

>> I'd be questioning that claim with some interest :)

> I'm pretty sure I can think of some endurance activities that women seem
> to excel at... I suppose you could call them sports...

And some men too! We're just not given the proper chance!

> (Well, I wasn't going to say that, but no one else did, and I got egged
> on... and people expect me to be dodgy by now anyway...)

Nor was I :)

--
TimC
Information wants to be beer, or something like that. --unknown

TimC wrote:

> On 2005-06-21, Tamyka Bell (aka Bruce)
> > Carl Brewer wrote:

> >> I'd be questioning that claim with some interest :)

> > I'm pretty sure I can think of some endurance activities that women seem
> > to excel at... I suppose you could call them sports...

> And some men too! We're just not given the proper chance!

*raises eyebrows* How so?

> > (Well, I wasn't going to say that, but no one else did, and I got egged
> > on... and people expect me to be dodgy by now anyway...)

> Nor was I :)
>
> --
> TimC
> Information wants to be beer, or something like that. --unknown

****, I could really do with a beer right now. Stupid f'ing work after
lunch not allowed to rules...

Tam

On 2005-06-21, Tamyka Bell (aka Bruce)
> TimC wrote:
>> --
>> TimC
>> Information wants to be beer, or something like that. --unknown

> ****, I could really do with a beer right now. Stupid f'ing work after
> lunch not allowed to rules...

Heh. Well it turns out I was just invited to parma and pot.

I always liked wine for lunch, but it does mean that I sleep the rest
of the arvo. And I still have another 10000 word project to mark. Ah
well, she gets $RANDOM*30.

--
TimC
"Indicators: