Go-One?

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Danno, Jun 6, 2003.

  1. Danno

    Danno Guest

    Anyone tooling around in one yet? I noticed their website says a fibreglass mockup will be available
    soon, but so much info on the website looks out of date, it's tough to make a judgement regarding
    time ("shortly"). http://www.go-one.de/ukindex.shtml

    --
    Slackware8.0, 2.4.20, A7V333-XP2100+, Ti4200 RLU #272755

    Tags:

  2. Dave Miller

    Dave Miller Guest

    On Fri, 06 Jun 2003 08:41:26 GMT, Danno <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Anyone tooling around in one yet? I noticed their website says a fibreglass mockup will be
    >available soon, but so much info on the website looks out of date, it's tough to make a judgement
    >regarding time ("shortly"). http://www.go-one.de/ukindex.shtml

    Looks great! But at those kinds of prices I would have to have "auto" insurance. Is that possible?

  3. Jeff Wills

    Jeff Wills Guest

    Danno <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Anyone tooling around in one yet? I noticed their website says a fibreglass mockup will be
    > available soon, but so much info on the website looks out of date, it's tough to make a judgement
    > regarding time ("shortly"). http://www.go-one.de/ukindex.shtml

    One was supposed to have arrived in Seattle in May. I haven't heard from the prospective owners
    since then.

    Jeff