Go-One?

Danno

Guest
Anyone tooling around in one yet? I noticed their website says a fibreglass mockup will be available
soon, but so much info on the website looks out of date, it's tough to make a judgement regarding
time ("shortly"). http://www.go-one.de/ukindex.shtml

--
Slackware8.0, 2.4.20, A7V333-XP2100+, Ti4200 RLU #272755

On Fri, 06 Jun 2003 08:41:26 GMT, Danno <[email protected]> wrote:

>Anyone tooling around in one yet? I noticed their website says a fibreglass mockup will be
>available soon, but so much info on the website looks out of date, it's tough to make a judgement
>regarding time ("shortly"). http://www.go-one.de/ukindex.shtml

Looks great! But at those kinds of prices I would have to have "auto" insurance. Is that possible?

Danno <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Anyone tooling around in one yet? I noticed their website says a fibreglass mockup will be
> available soon, but so much info on the website looks out of date, it's tough to make a judgement
> regarding time ("shortly"). http://www.go-one.de/ukindex.shtml

One was supposed to have arrived in Seattle in May. I haven't heard from the prospective owners
since then.

Jeff