"Go-Robbie-Go-Robbie..." say in teenage girlie voice while gyrating your hips ;P

GPLama wrote:
> "Jay Woo" wrote in message ...
>
>>I've just been through the www.cyclingnews.com photos for this stage
>>and I found it a huge crack up from this photo on (read the captions
>>too);
>>http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2005/giro05/?id=giro056/FS007
>>
>>Thanks for a great laugh cyclingnews:D
>>

> hahaha, nice work CN!
>
> cheers,
> GPL

I really like this one of Robbie

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2005/giro05/?id=giro056/RBmcewen7b1619

It'd make a good poster.

Marty

flyingdutch said:
AND this one :D:D:D:D

kids' faces are too honest! :D

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2005/giro05/?id=giro056/FS023

CN are obviously going up in the world :D
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2005/giro05/?id=giro056/FS014

cfsmtb said:
CN are obviously going up in the world :D
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2005/giro05/?id=giro056/FS014

tried to convince Hippy last weekend to apply for 'journo' status with CN to cover all those silly little bike races he might pass in europe this summer :rolleyes:
(luckily there's no counting involved, yeah?)

BrettS said:
Marty wrote:
> I really like this one of Robbie
>

> http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2005/giro05/?id=giro056/RBmcewen7b1619
>
> It'd make a good poster.
>
> Marty

Is that Henk in the background giving a salutory punch in the air...

--
BrettS

yeah, according to the 'as it happened' part it was. He took off with 500m to go to soften the others up and robbie jut rode on their coat-tails.
those 'tactic' things again :rolleyes: