GOAL with a whoosh of 3.75lbs

Michelle Guy

Guest
GOAL with a whoosh of 3.75lbs YIPPEH I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well with less than 1 kg to go I figured I could make goal
this week if I was really really really good. And what
happened, I whooshed right past it. A massive 1.7 kg
down(3.75lbs) takes me past my goal of 61kg (134lbs) I am
now a mere 60.2kg (132.4) , already working on my winter
clothes tolerance ( funny as we are heading into
spring).mmmmm Now what happens next? I am worried about
maintance, been there down that and failed miserably.
According to WW I have to increase what I eat slowly until I
find a level that maintains. So here I go, I have been on
diet after diet in the last 11 years but this is the first
time I have really succeeded in making my goal. Usually I
get almost there and think near enough is good enough and
then proceed to put the weight back on.

Michelle Ozzie in Switzerland

WW WI 69.8 / 60.2 / 61kg 134 lbs

Woohoo, Michelle, congratulations on making GOAL! This is
really awesome!
--
Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/98.1/minigoal 97.8 Goal 68 Kg
> GOAL with a whoosh of 3.75lbs YIPPEH I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
> Well with less than 1 kg to go I figured I could make goal
> this week if I was really really really good. And what
> happened, I whooshed right past it. A massive 1.7 kg
> down(3.75lbs) takes me past my goal of 61kg (134lbs) I am
> now a mere 60.2kg (132.4) , already working on my winter
> clothes tolerance ( funny as we are heading into
> spring).mmmmm Now what happens next? I am worried about
> maintance, been there down that and failed miserably.
> According to WW I have to increase what I eat slowly until
> I find a level that maintains. So here I go, I have been
> on diet after diet in the last 11 years but this is the
> first time I have really succeeded in making my goal.
> Usually I get almost there and think near enough is good
> enough and then proceed to put the weight back on.
>
> Michelle Ozzie in Switzerland
>
> WW WI 69.8 / 60.2 / 61kg 134 lbs

Congrats on making goal!!!!! You can do maintanance. I can't
wait till I get the chance to try it. Way to go! Betty

"Nathalie W" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> Woohoo, Michelle, congratulations on making GOAL! This is
> really awesome!
> --
> Nathalie from Belgium
> 134.1/98.1/minigoal 97.8 Goal 68 Kg
> 295.6/216.3/minigoal 215.6/Goal 150 pounds WNM:
> 216.3/216.3/203 lbs
> 98.1/98.1/92 kg "Michelle Guy"
> <[email protected]> wrote in
> message news:4an870p7r483gsqs373b5n-
> [email protected]...
> > GOAL with a whoosh of 3.75lbs YIPPEH I DID
> > IT!!!!!!!!!!!! Well with less than 1 kg to go I figured
> > I could make goal this week if I was really really
> > really good. And what happened, I whooshed right past
> > it. A massive 1.7 kg down(3.75lbs) takes me past my goal
> > of 61kg (134lbs) I am now a mere 60.2kg (132.4) ,
> > already working on my winter clothes tolerance ( funny
> > as we are heading into spring).mmmmm Now what happens
> > next? I am worried about maintance, been there down that
> > and failed miserably. According to WW I have to increase
> > what I eat slowly until I find a level that maintains.
> > So here I go, I have been on diet after diet in the last
> > 11 years but this is the first time I have really
> > succeeded in making my goal. Usually I get almost there
> > and think near enough is good enough and then proceed to
> > put the weight back on.
> >
> > Michelle Ozzie in Switzerland
> >
> > WW WI 69.8 / 60.2 / 61kg 134 lbs

Thanks Nathalie, I am really happy tonight, and celebrated
by sticking to my points :) Upping my points as of tomorrow
is a bit scary, but I am looking forward to it too. Michelle
Ozzie in Switzerland

WW WI 69.8 / 60.2 / 61kg 134 lbs

On Wed, 7 Apr 2004 22:05:41 +0200, "Nathalie W"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Woohoo, Michelle, congratulations on making GOAL! This is
>really awesome!

Go Michelle, welcome to the club, and just stay here with us
and you will be fine..

"Michelle Guy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> GOAL with a whoosh of 3.75lbs YIPPEH I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
> Well with less than 1 kg to go I figured I could make goal
> this week if I was really really really good. And what
> happened, I whooshed right past it. A massive 1.7 kg
> down(3.75lbs) takes me past my goal of 61kg (134lbs) I am
> now a mere 60.2kg (132.4) , already working on my winter
> clothes tolerance ( funny as we are heading into
> spring).mmmmm Now what happens next? I am worried about
> maintance, been there down that and failed miserably.
> According to WW I have to increase what I eat slowly until
> I find a level that maintains. So here I go, I have been
> on diet after diet in the last 11 years but this is the
> first time I have really succeeded in making my goal.
> Usually I get almost there and think near enough is good
> enough and then proceed to put the weight back on.
>
> Michelle Ozzie in Switzerland
>
> WW WI 69.8 / 60.2 / 61kg 134 lbs

dOOo. O Oo. .. O b ;::' Oo.. b;;;; OooO';;;O:: * .o_O.'qb
.P"~ dOo'oD qoP Udo qob qob OP d' O .P l ; \ ' What a way to
hit goal with a visit from the Whoosh Fairy!
Congratulations.
--
Linda P

On Wed, 07 Apr 2004 21:58:18 +0200, Michelle Guy
<[email protected]> wrote:

>GOAL with a whoosh of 3.75lbs YIPPEH I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
>Well with less than 1 kg to go I figured I could make goal this week
>if I was really really really good. And what happened, I whooshed
>right past it. A massive 1.7 kg down(3.75lbs) takes me past my goal of
>61kg (134lbs) I am now a mere 60.2kg (132.4) , already working on my
>winter clothes tolerance ( funny as we are heading into spring).mmmmm
>Now what happens next? I am worried about maintance, been there down
>that and failed miserably. According to WW I have to increase what I
>eat slowly until I find a level that maintains. So here I go, I have
>been on diet after diet in the last 11 years but this is the first
>time I have really succeeded in making my goal. Usually I get almost
>there and think near enough is good enough and then proceed to put the
>weight back on.
>
>Michelle
>Ozzie in Switzerland
>
>WW WI 69.8 / 60.2 / 61kg 134 lbs

Great job!!!

Don't be scared. Just keep with what you've learned on
your journey.

Julie "Michelle Guy" <[email protected]> wrote in
message news:[email protected]...
> GOAL with a whoosh of 3.75lbs YIPPEH I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
> Well with less than 1 kg to go I figured I could make goal
> this week if I was really really really good. And what
> happened, I whooshed right past it. A massive 1.7 kg
> down(3.75lbs) takes me past my goal of 61kg (134lbs) I am
> now a mere 60.2kg (132.4) , already working on my winter
> clothes tolerance ( funny as we are heading into
> spring).mmmmm Now what happens next? I am worried about
> maintance, been there down that and failed miserably.
> According to WW I have to increase what I eat slowly until
> I find a level that maintains. So here I go, I have been
> on diet after diet in the last 11 years but this is the
> first time I have really succeeded in making my goal.
> Usually I get almost there and think near enough is good
> enough and then proceed to put the weight back on.
>
> Michelle Ozzie in Switzerland
>
> WW WI 69.8 / 60.2 / 61kg 134 lbs

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! ! ! ! ! !

GOAL - wonderful.

Yes, Maintenance is a bit of a challenge. Just add a bit and
since it is only 2-3 points, it really is not a lot more
food or calories or points. Just a few nuts or a bit of
olive oil over what you have already been eating is all it
will take. And that is the interesting (avoiding HARD) part.
It is keeping it all in balance and realizing that (unlike
the past) that if you don't want to repeat the problems, you
need to continually moderate your food, all of the time. You
have been eating pretty much normally to get to this point
and now you need to continue to do that.

Good luck.

Michelle Guy wrote:

> GOAL with a whoosh of 3.75lbs YIPPEH I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
> Well with less than 1 kg to go I figured I could make goal
> this week if I was really really really good. And what
> happened, I whooshed right past it. A massive 1.7 kg
> down(3.75lbs) takes me past my goal of 61kg (134lbs) I am
> now a mere 60.2kg (132.4) , already working on my winter
> clothes tolerance ( funny as we are heading into
> spring).mmmmm Now what happens next? I am worried about
> maintance, been there down that and failed miserably.
> According to WW I have to increase what I eat slowly until
> I find a level that maintains. So here I go, I have been
> on diet after diet in the last 11 years but this is the
> first time I have really succeeded in making my goal.
> Usually I get almost there and think near enough is good
> enough and then proceed to put the weight back on.
>
> Michelle Ozzie in Switzerland
>
> WW WI 69.8 / 60.2 / 61kg 134 lbs

Congratulations! That's a very good goal, and the nice woosh
gives you room to experiment a bit. Expect to waver up and
down a bit according to the time of month, the weather,
whatever, and take it nice and slowly.

http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk Click on Kate's Pages
and explore!

Wow, congratulations Michelle!!

Amberle3

--
Amberle3
249/216/210-minigoal/150?

- Spring Into Action Exercise Challenge:
http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/sia.htm
- Weight No More Weight Loss Challenge:
http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/wnm.htm

"Michelle Guy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> GOAL with a whoosh of 3.75lbs YIPPEH I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
> Well with less than 1 kg to go I figured I could make goal
> this week if I was really really really good. And what
> happened, I whooshed right past it. A massive 1.7 kg
> down(3.75lbs) takes me past my goal of 61kg (134lbs) I am
> now a mere 60.2kg (132.4) , already working on my winter
> clothes tolerance ( funny as we are heading into
> spring).mmmmm Now what happens next? I am worried about
> maintance, been there down that and failed miserably.
> According to WW I have to increase what I eat slowly until
> I find a level that maintains. So here I go, I have been
> on diet after diet in the last 11 years but this is the
> first time I have really succeeded in making my goal.
> Usually I get almost there and think near enough is good
> enough and then proceed to put the weight back on.
>
> Michelle Ozzie in Switzerland
>
> WW WI 69.8 / 60.2 / 61kg 134 lbs

You went storming past indeed! Lol. Well done for getting to
goal. Hopefully, other maintainers here will help you with
your own maintenance.

All the best,

Laura

I am not intending to stray far away from ASDWW, I need you
guys jsut as much now as during the losing stage. Michelle
Ozzie in Switzerland

WW WI 69.8 / 60.2 / 61kg 134 lbs

On Wed, 07 Apr 2004 22:27:02 GMT, "Lesanne"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Go Michelle, welcome to the club, and just stay here with
>us and you will be fine..
>
>"Michelle Guy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> GOAL with a whoosh of 3.75lbs YIPPEH I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
>> Well with less than 1 kg to go I figured I could make
>> goal this week if I was really really really good. And
>> what happened, I whooshed right past it. A massive 1.7 kg
>> down(3.75lbs) takes me past my goal of 61kg (134lbs) I am
>> now a mere 60.2kg (132.4) , already working on my winter
>> clothes tolerance ( funny as we are heading into
>> spring).mmmmm Now what happens next? I am worried about
>> maintance, been there down that and failed miserably.
>> According to WW I have to increase what I eat slowly
>> until I find a level that maintains. So here I go, I have
>> been on diet after diet in the last 11 years but this is
>> the first time I have really succeeded in making my goal.
>> Usually I get almost there and think near enough is good
>> enough and then proceed to put the weight back on.
>>
>> Michelle Ozzie in Switzerland
>>
>> WW WI 69.8 / 60.2 / 61kg 134 lbs

Thanks, I was surprised with such a big whoosh. Michelle
Ozzie in Switzerland

WW WI 69.8 / 60.2 / 61kg 134 lbs

On Wed, 07 Apr 2004 17:44:23 -0500, Prairie Roots
<[email protected]> wrote:

>dOOo. O Oo. .. O b ;::' Oo.. b;;;; OooO';;;O:: * .o_O.'qb
>.P"~ dOo'oD qoP Udo qob qob OP d' O .P l ; \ ' What a way
>to hit goal with a visit from the Whoosh Fairy!
>Congratulations.

Thanks Maintance is the scary bit for me, been there done
that and gained it all back again in the past. Michelle
Ozzie in Switzerland

WW WI 69.8 / 60.2 / 61kg 134 lbs

On Wed, 07 Apr 2004 20:12:48 GMT, "betty boop"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Congrats on making goal!!!!! You can do maintanance.
>I can't wait till I get the chance to try it. Way to
>go! Betty
>
>"Nathalie W" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
>berlin.de...
>> Woohoo, Michelle, congratulations on making GOAL! This is
>> really awesome!
>> --
>> Nathalie from Belgium
>> 134.1/98.1/minigoal 97.8 Goal 68 Kg
>> 295.6/216.3/minigoal 215.6/Goal 150 pounds WNM:
>> 216.3/216.3/203 lbs
>> 98.1/98.1/92 kg "Michelle Guy"
>> <[email protected]> wrote in
>> message news:4an870p7r483gsqs373b5-
>> [email protected]...
>> > GOAL with a whoosh of 3.75lbs YIPPEH I DID
>> > IT!!!!!!!!!!!! Well with less than 1 kg to go I figured
>> > I could make goal this week if I was really really
>> > really good. And what happened, I whooshed right past
>> > it. A massive 1.7 kg down(3.75lbs) takes me past my
>> > goal of 61kg (134lbs) I am now a mere 60.2kg (132.4) ,
>> > already working on my winter clothes tolerance ( funny
>> > as we are heading into spring).mmmmm Now what happens
>> > next? I am worried about maintance, been there down
>> > that and failed miserably. According to WW I have to
>> > increase what I eat slowly until I find a level that
>> > maintains. So here I go, I have been on diet after diet
>> > in the last 11 years but this is the first time I have
>> > really succeeded in making my goal. Usually I get
>> > almost there and think near enough is good enough and
>> > then proceed to put the weight back on.
>> >
>> > Michelle Ozzie in Switzerland
>> >
>> > WW WI 69.8 / 60.2 / 61kg 134 lbs

Thanks. That is my plan, I have changed my habits this
time, rather than going on and then off a diet. I have a
routine now, I have to tweak it a bit but on the whole I
feel positive

Michelle Ozzie in Switzerland

WW WI 69.8 / 60.2 / 61kg 134 lbs

On Wed, 7 Apr 2004 17:57:56 -0500, "skiur"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Great job!!!
>
>Don't be scared. Just keep with what you've learned on
>your journey.
>
>Julie "Michelle Guy" <[email protected]> wrote in
>message news:[email protected]...
>> GOAL with a whoosh of 3.75lbs YIPPEH I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
>> Well with less than 1 kg to go I figured I could make
>> goal this week if I was really really really good. And
>> what happened, I whooshed right past it. A massive 1.7 kg
>> down(3.75lbs) takes me past my goal of 61kg (134lbs) I am
>> now a mere 60.2kg (132.4) , already working on my winter
>> clothes tolerance ( funny as we are heading into
>> spring).mmmmm Now what happens next? I am worried about
>> maintance, been there down that and failed miserably.
>> According to WW I have to increase what I eat slowly
>> until I find a level that maintains. So here I go, I have
>> been on diet after diet in the last 11 years but this is
>> the first time I have really succeeded in making my goal.
>> Usually I get almost there and think near enough is good
>> enough and then proceed to put the weight back on.
>>
>> Michelle Ozzie in Switzerland
>>
>> WW WI 69.8 / 60.2 / 61kg 134 lbs

Oh Michelle - that's wonderful news! Try not to worry too
much about the maintenance bit just yet, and focus on
enjoying what you've just achieved :) Well done you!

--
krys

UK 157/129.2/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th
2001 ...on the move again?...

"Michelle Guy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> GOAL with a whoosh of 3.75lbs YIPPEH I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
> Well with less than 1 kg to go I figured I could make goal
> this week if I was really really really good. And what
> happened, I whooshed right past it. A massive 1.7 kg
> down(3.75lbs) takes me past my goal of 61kg (134lbs) I am
> now a mere 60.2kg (132.4) , already working on my winter
> clothes tolerance ( funny as we are heading into
> spring).mmmmm Now what happens next? I am worried about
> maintance, been there down that and failed miserably.
> According to WW I have to increase what I eat slowly until
> I find a level that maintains. So here I go, I have been
> on diet after diet in the last 11 years but this is the
> first time I have really succeeded in making my goal.
> Usually I get almost there and think near enough is good
> enough and then proceed to put the weight back on.
>
> Michelle Ozzie in Switzerland
>
> WW WI 69.8 / 60.2 / 61kg 134 lbs

Thanks Fred, Seeing your regular reports has helped me
prepare for the fluctuations that come with Maintenance.
Michelle Ozzie in Switzerland

WW WI 69.8 / 60.2 / 61kg 134 lbs

On Wed, 07 Apr 2004 16:23:45 -0700, Fred
<[email protected]> wrote:

>C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! ! ! ! ! !
>
>GOAL - wonderful.
>
>Yes, Maintenance is a bit of a challenge. Just add a bit
>and since it is only 2-3 points, it really is not a lot
>more food or calories or points. Just a few nuts or a bit
>of olive oil over what you have already been eating is all
>it will take. And that is the interesting (avoiding HARD)
>part. It is keeping it all in balance and realizing that
>(unlike the past) that if you don't want to repeat the
>problems, you need to continually moderate your food, all
>of the time. You have been eating pretty much normally to
>get to this point and now you need to continue to do that.
>
>Good luck.
>
>On Wed, 07 Apr 2004 21:58:18 +0200, Michelle Guy
><[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>GOAL with a whoosh of 3.75lbs YIPPEH I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>Well with less than 1 kg to go I figured I could make goal
>>this week if I was really really really good. And what
>>happened, I whooshed right past it. A massive 1.7 kg
>>down(3.75lbs) takes me past my goal of 61kg (134lbs) I am
>>now a mere 60.2kg (132.4) , already working on my winter
>>clothes tolerance ( funny as we are heading into
>>spring).mmmmm Now what happens next? I am worried about
>>maintance, been there down that and failed miserably.
>>According to WW I have to increase what I eat slowly until
>>I find a level that maintains. So here I go, I have been
>>on diet after diet in the last 11 years but this is the
>>first time I have really succeeded in making my goal.
>>Usually I get almost there and think near enough is good
>>enough and then proceed to put the weight back on.
>>
>>Michelle Ozzie in Switzerland
>>
>>WW WI 69.8 / 60.2 / 61kg 134 lbs

Thanks Kate, think I will vary up and down like have done on
the journey to get to goal. The Whoosh was a pleasent
surprise. Michelle Ozzie in Switzerland

WW WI 69.8 / 60.2 / 61kg 134 lbs

On Thu, 08 Apr 2004 01:24:19 +0100, Kate Dicey <[email protected]
online.co.uk> wrote:

>Michelle Guy wrote:
>>
>> GOAL with a whoosh of 3.75lbs YIPPEH I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
>> Well with less than 1 kg to go I figured I could make
>> goal this week if I was really really really good. And
>> what happened, I whooshed right past it. A massive 1.7 kg
>> down(3.75lbs) takes me past my goal of 61kg (134lbs) I am
>> now a mere 60.2kg (132.4) , already working on my winter
>> clothes tolerance ( funny as we are heading into
>> spring).mmmmm Now what happens next? I am worried about
>> maintance, been there down that and failed miserably.
>> According to WW I have to increase what I eat slowly
>> until I find a level that maintains. So here I go, I have
>> been on diet after diet in the last 11 years but this is
>> the first time I have really succeeded in making my goal.
>> Usually I get almost there and think near enough is good
>> enough and then proceed to put the weight back on.
>>
>> Michelle Ozzie in Switzerland
>>
>> WW WI 69.8 / 60.2 / 61kg 134 lbs
>

>Congratulations! That's a very good goal, and the nice
>woosh gives you room to experiment a bit. Expect to waver
>up and down a bit according to the time of month, the
>weather, whatever, and take it nice and slowly.

Thanks Amberle3

On Thu, 08 Apr 2004 00:31:24 GMT, Amberle3
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Wow, congratulations Michelle!!
>
>Amberle3
>
>Michelle Guy wrote:
>>
>> GOAL with a whoosh of 3.75lbs YIPPEH I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
>> Well with less than 1 kg to go I figured I could make
>> goal this week if I was really really really good. And
>> what happened, I whooshed right past it. A massive 1.7 kg
>> down(3.75lbs) takes me past my goal of 61kg (134lbs) I am
>> now a mere 60.2kg (132.4) , already working on my winter
>> clothes tolerance ( funny as we are heading into
>> spring).mmmmm Now what happens next? I am worried about
>> maintance, been there down that and failed miserably.
>> According to WW I have to increase what I eat slowly
>> until I find a level that maintains. So here I go, I have
>> been on diet after diet in the last 11 years but this is
>> the first time I have really succeeded in making my goal.
>> Usually I get almost there and think near enough is good
>> enough and then proceed to put the weight back on.
>>
>> Michelle Ozzie in Switzerland
>>
>> WW WI 69.8 / 60.2 / 61kg 134 lbs

Thanks Laura, I am looking forward to maintenance. Michelle
Ozzie in Switzerland

WW WI 69.8 / 60.2 / 61kg 134 lbs