goal

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Carmiz, Feb 7, 2004.

  1. Carmiz

    Carmiz Guest

    salve a tutti, l'obiettivo è stato quasi raggiunto questa settimana -0.900 KG. In totale -19 kg.
    Continuate a farmi gli auguri. Scrivo in italiano perchè Mathalie dal Belgio traduce benissimo.
    auguri a tutti. Carlo dall'Italia.

    Tags:

  2. Nathalie W

    Nathalie W Guest

    OK, another translation :) "Hi all, I nearly made my goal of losing 1Kg this week : I lost 900
    grams. Total 19 kilos lost. ( 42 pounds!) Please keep on sending me good luck. I write in Italian
    because Nathalie translates very well. Best wishes to all"

    Grazie Carlo! And congrats on your loss!
    --
    Nathalie from Belgium
    134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    134/1.102/212 lbs "carmiz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > salve a tutti, l'obiettivo è stato quasi raggiunto questa settimana -0.900 KG. In totale -19 kg.
    > Continuate a farmi gli auguri. Scrivo in italiano perchè Mathalie dal Belgio traduce benissimo.
    > auguri a tutti. Carlo dall'Italia.

  3. Connie

    Connie Guest

    Excellent translating Nathalie!! Congrats Carlo!!

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/205/155 RAFL 210.5/205/198.5

    Nathalie W wrote:
    > OK, another translation :) "Hi all, I nearly made my goal of losing 1Kg this week : I lost 900
    > grams. Total 19 kilos lost. ( 42 pounds!) Please keep on sending me good luck. I write in Italian
    > because Nathalie translates very well. Best wishes to all"
    >
    > Grazie Carlo! And congrats on your loss!

  4. Lesanne

    Lesanne Guest

    Thanks Nat, and congrats to Carlo :)

    "Nathalie W" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    berlin.de...
    > OK, another translation :) "Hi all, I nearly made my goal of losing 1Kg this week : I lost 900
    > grams. Total
    19
    > kilos lost. ( 42 pounds!) Please keep on sending me good luck. I write in Italian because Nathalie
    > translates very well. Best wishes to all"
    >
    > Grazie Carlo! And congrats on your loss!
    > --
    > Nathalie from Belgium
    > 134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    > 295.6/223.5/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/101.4/96 Kg
    > 232/223.5/212 lbs "carmiz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > salve a tutti, l'obiettivo è stato quasi raggiunto questa settimana -0.900 KG. In totale -19 kg.
    > > Continuate a farmi gli auguri. Scrivo in italiano perchè Mathalie dal Belgio traduce benissimo.
    > > auguri a tutti. Carlo dall'Italia.

  5. Congratulations, Carlo, on losing the .9 this week! Elaine K

    carmiz wrote:

    >salve a tutti, l'obiettivo è stato quasi raggiunto questa settimana -0.900 KG. In totale -19 kg.
    >Continuate a farmi gli auguri. Scrivo in italiano perchè Mathalie dal Belgio traduce benissimo.
    >auguri a tutti. Carlo dall'Italia.

  6. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Excellente or something like that! (G)

    On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 13:58:30 GMT, "carmiz" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >salve a tutti, l'obiettivo è stato quasi raggiunto questa settimana -0.900 KG. In totale -19 kg.
    >Continuate a farmi gli auguri. Scrivo in italiano perchè Mathalie dal Belgio traduce benissimo.
    >auguri a tutti. Carlo dall'Italia.

  7. you are doing superb, Lee
    Nathalie W <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > OK, another translation :) "Hi all, I nearly made my goal of losing 1Kg this week : I lost 900
    > grams. Total
    19
    > kilos lost. ( 42 pounds!) Please keep on sending me good luck. I write in Italian because Nathalie
    > translates very well. Best wishes to all"
    >
    > Grazie Carlo! And congrats on your loss!
    > --
    > Nathalie from Belgium
    > 134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    > 295.6/223.5/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/101.4/96 Kg
    > 232/223.5/212 lbs "carmiz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > salve a tutti, l'obiettivo è stato quasi raggiunto questa settimana -0.900 KG. In totale -19 kg.
    > > Continuate a farmi gli auguri. Scrivo in italiano perchè Mathalie dal Belgio traduce benissimo.
    > > auguri a tutti. Carlo dall'Italia.

  8. Kate Dicey

    Kate Dicey Guest

    carmiz wrote:

    > salve a tutti, l'obiettivo è stato quasi raggiunto questa settimana -0.900 KG. In totale -19 kg.
    > Continuate a farmi gli auguri. Scrivo in italiano perchè Mathalie dal Belgio traduce benissimo.
    > auguri a tutti. Carlo dall'Italia.

    Well done!

    (I cheated and read Nathalie's translation!)

    Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  9. Molto buon!

    Prairie Roots On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 13:58:30 GMT, "carmiz" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >salve a tutti, l'obiettivo è stato quasi raggiunto questa settimana -0.900 KG. In totale -19 kg.
    >Continuate a farmi gli auguri. Scrivo in italiano perchè Mathalie dal Belgio traduce benissimo.
    >auguri a tutti. Carlo dall'Italia.

  10. Carmiz

    Carmiz Guest

    grazie grazie grazie grazie grazie graziegrazie grazie grazie grazie grazie
    grazie grazie grazie grazie grazie grazie grazie
    grazie grazie grazie grazie grazie graziegrazie grazie grazie grazie grazie
    grazie grazie grazie grazie grazie grazie grazie
    siete grandi
    traslation for not disturb Nathalie:

    tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks
    tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks
    tanks tanks tanks tanks we are great

    "carmiz" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio news:[email protected]...
    > salve a tutti, l'obiettivo è stato quasi raggiunto questa settimana -0.900 KG. In totale -19 kg.
    > Continuate a farmi gli auguri. Scrivo in italiano perchè Mathalie dal Belgio traduce benissimo.
    > auguri a tutti. Carlo dall'Italia.

  11. Ray Miller

    Ray Miller Guest

    On Sat, 7 Feb 2004 17:01:40 +0100, "Nathalie W" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >OK, another translation :) "Hi all, I nearly made my goal of losing 1Kg this week : I lost 900
    >grams. Total 19 kilos lost. ( 42 pounds!) Please keep on sending me good luck. I write in Italian
    >because Nathalie translates very well. Best wishes to all"
    >
    >Grazie Carlo! And congrats on your loss!

    Well done 0.9KG is really good. And thanks nathalie for the translation.

    Ray

    --
    rmnsuk overall - 273/202/182

  12. excellent, Lee
    carmiz <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > grazie grazie grazie grazie grazie graziegrazie grazie grazie grazie
    grazie
    > grazie grazie grazie grazie grazie grazie grazie grazie grazie grazie grazie grazie graziegrazie
    > grazie grazie grazie
    grazie
    > grazie grazie grazie grazie grazie grazie grazie siete grandi traslation for not disturb Nathalie:
    >
    > tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks
    > tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks
    > tanks tanks tanks tanks we are great

    > "carmiz" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > salve a tutti, l'obiettivo è stato quasi raggiunto questa settimana -0.900 KG. In totale -19 kg.
    > > Continuate a farmi gli auguri. Scrivo in italiano perchè Mathalie dal Belgio traduce benissimo.
    > > auguri a tutti. Carlo dall'Italia.

  13. how much is 0.9 in lbs. and congrads on the loss
    angie
    "ray miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Sat, 7 Feb 2004 17:01:40 +0100, "Nathalie W" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >OK, another translation :) "Hi all, I nearly made my goal of losing 1Kg this week : I lost 900
    > >grams. Total
    19
    > >kilos lost. ( 42 pounds!) Please keep on sending me good luck. I write in Italian because
    > >Nathalie translates very well. Best wishes to all"
    > >
    > >Grazie Carlo! And congrats on your loss!
    >
    > Well done 0.9KG is really good. And thanks nathalie for the translation.
    >
    > Ray
    >
    > --
    > rmnsuk overall - 273/202/182

  14. Just Me

    Just Me Guest

    900g is very nearly 2lb. 2lb is 908g so it's just about 1/4 ounce off 2lb - so I'd call it a ice
    comfortable round 2lb.

    Jane

    "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > how much is 0.9 in lbs. and congrads on the loss angie "ray miller" <[email protected]>
    > wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > On Sat, 7 Feb 2004 17:01:40 +0100, "Nathalie W" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > > >OK, another translation :) "Hi all, I nearly made my goal of losing 1Kg this week : I lost 900
    > > >grams.
    Total
    > 19
    > > >kilos lost. ( 42 pounds!) Please keep on sending me good luck. I write in Italian because
    > > >Nathalie translates very well. Best wishes to all"
    > > >
    > > >Grazie Carlo! And congrats on your loss!
    > >
    > > Well done 0.9KG is really good. And thanks nathalie for the translation.
    > >
    > > Ray
    > >
    > > --
    > > rmnsuk overall - 273/202/182

  15. Thanks Nathalie and congrats on the loss Carlo!

    Brenda