goal

Carmiz

Guest
salve a tutti, l'obiettivo è stato quasi raggiunto questa settimana -0.900 KG. In totale -19 kg.
Continuate a farmi gli auguri. Scrivo in italiano perchè Mathalie dal Belgio traduce benissimo.
auguri a tutti. Carlo dall'Italia.

OK, another translation :) "Hi all, I nearly made my goal of losing 1Kg this week : I lost 900
grams. Total 19 kilos lost. ( 42 pounds!) Please keep on sending me good luck. I write in Italian
because Nathalie translates very well. Best wishes to all"

Grazie Carlo! And congrats on your loss!
--
Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
134/1.102/212 lbs "carmiz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> salve a tutti, l'obiettivo è stato quasi raggiunto questa settimana -0.900 KG. In totale -19 kg.
> Continuate a farmi gli auguri. Scrivo in italiano perchè Mathalie dal Belgio traduce benissimo.
> auguri a tutti. Carlo dall'Italia.

Excellent translating Nathalie!! Congrats Carlo!!

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/205/155 RAFL 210.5/205/198.5

Nathalie W wrote:
> OK, another translation :) "Hi all, I nearly made my goal of losing 1Kg this week : I lost 900
> grams. Total 19 kilos lost. ( 42 pounds!) Please keep on sending me good luck. I write in Italian
> because Nathalie translates very well. Best wishes to all"
>
> Grazie Carlo! And congrats on your loss!

Thanks Nat, and congrats to Carlo :)

"Nathalie W" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> OK, another translation :) "Hi all, I nearly made my goal of losing 1Kg this week : I lost 900
> grams. Total
19
> kilos lost. ( 42 pounds!) Please keep on sending me good luck. I write in Italian because Nathalie
> translates very well. Best wishes to all"
>
> Grazie Carlo! And congrats on your loss!
> --
> Nathalie from Belgium
> 134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
> 295.6/223.5/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/101.4/96 Kg
> 232/223.5/212 lbs "carmiz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > salve a tutti, l'obiettivo è stato quasi raggiunto questa settimana -0.900 KG. In totale -19 kg.
> > Continuate a farmi gli auguri. Scrivo in italiano perchè Mathalie dal Belgio traduce benissimo.
> > auguri a tutti. Carlo dall'Italia.

Congratulations, Carlo, on losing the .9 this week! Elaine K

carmiz wrote:

>salve a tutti, l'obiettivo è stato quasi raggiunto questa settimana -0.900 KG. In totale -19 kg.
>Continuate a farmi gli auguri. Scrivo in italiano perchè Mathalie dal Belgio traduce benissimo.
>auguri a tutti. Carlo dall'Italia.

Excellente or something like that! (G)

On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 13:58:30 GMT, "carmiz" <[email protected]> wrote:

>salve a tutti, l'obiettivo è stato quasi raggiunto questa settimana -0.900 KG. In totale -19 kg.
>Continuate a farmi gli auguri. Scrivo in italiano perchè Mathalie dal Belgio traduce benissimo.
>auguri a tutti. Carlo dall'Italia.

you are doing superb, Lee

carmiz wrote:

> salve a tutti, l'obiettivo è stato quasi raggiunto questa settimana -0.900 KG. In totale -19 kg.
> Continuate a farmi gli auguri. Scrivo in italiano perchè Mathalie dal Belgio traduce benissimo.
> auguri a tutti. Carlo dall'Italia.

Well done!

(I cheated and read Nathalie's translation!)

Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Molto buon!

Prairie Roots On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 13:58:30 GMT, "carmiz" <[email protected]> wrote:

>salve a tutti, l'obiettivo è stato quasi raggiunto questa settimana -0.900 KG. In totale -19 kg.
>Continuate a farmi gli auguri. Scrivo in italiano perchè Mathalie dal Belgio traduce benissimo.
>auguri a tutti. Carlo dall'Italia.

grazie grazie grazie grazie grazie graziegrazie grazie grazie grazie grazie
grazie grazie grazie grazie grazie grazie grazie
grazie grazie grazie grazie grazie graziegrazie grazie grazie grazie grazie
grazie grazie grazie grazie grazie grazie grazie
siete grandi
traslation for not disturb Nathalie:

tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks
tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks
tanks tanks tanks tanks we are great

"carmiz" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio news:[email protected]...
> salve a tutti, l'obiettivo è stato quasi raggiunto questa settimana -0.900 KG. In totale -19 kg.
> Continuate a farmi gli auguri. Scrivo in italiano perchè Mathalie dal Belgio traduce benissimo.
> auguri a tutti. Carlo dall'Italia.

On Sat, 7 Feb 2004 17:01:40 +0100, "Nathalie W" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>OK, another translation :) "Hi all, I nearly made my goal of losing 1Kg this week : I lost 900
>grams. Total 19 kilos lost. ( 42 pounds!) Please keep on sending me good luck. I write in Italian
>because Nathalie translates very well. Best wishes to all"
>
>Grazie Carlo! And congrats on your loss!

Well done 0.9KG is really good. And thanks nathalie for the translation.

Ray

--
rmnsuk overall - 273/202/182

excellent, Lee
carmiz <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> grazie grazie grazie grazie grazie graziegrazie grazie grazie grazie
grazie
> grazie grazie grazie grazie grazie grazie grazie grazie grazie grazie grazie grazie graziegrazie
> grazie grazie grazie
grazie
> grazie grazie grazie grazie grazie grazie grazie siete grandi traslation for not disturb Nathalie:
>
> tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks
> tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks tanks
> tanks tanks tanks tanks we are great

> "carmiz" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
> news:[email protected]...
> > salve a tutti, l'obiettivo è stato quasi raggiunto questa settimana -0.900 KG. In totale -19 kg.
> > Continuate a farmi gli auguri. Scrivo in italiano perchè Mathalie dal Belgio traduce benissimo.
> > auguri a tutti. Carlo dall'Italia.

how much is 0.9 in lbs. and congrads on the loss
angie
"ray miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Sat, 7 Feb 2004 17:01:40 +0100, "Nathalie W" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >OK, another translation :) "Hi all, I nearly made my goal of losing 1Kg this week : I lost 900
> >grams. Total
19
> >kilos lost. ( 42 pounds!) Please keep on sending me good luck. I write in Italian because
> >Nathalie translates very well. Best wishes to all"
> >
> >Grazie Carlo! And congrats on your loss!
>
> Well done 0.9KG is really good. And thanks nathalie for the translation.
>
> Ray
>
> --
> rmnsuk overall - 273/202/182

900g is very nearly 2lb. 2lb is 908g so it's just about 1/4 ounce off 2lb - so I'd call it a ice
comfortable round 2lb.

Jane

"Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> how much is 0.9 in lbs. and congrads on the loss angie "ray miller" <[email protected]>
> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > On Sat, 7 Feb 2004 17:01:40 +0100, "Nathalie W" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > >OK, another translation :) "Hi all, I nearly made my goal of losing 1Kg this week : I lost 900
> > >grams.
Total
> 19
> > >kilos lost. ( 42 pounds!) Please keep on sending me good luck. I write in Italian because
> > >Nathalie translates very well. Best wishes to all"
> > >
> > >Grazie Carlo! And congrats on your loss!
> >
> > Well done 0.9KG is really good. And thanks nathalie for the translation.
> >
> > Ray
> >
> > --
> > rmnsuk overall - 273/202/182

Thanks Nathalie and congrats on the loss Carlo!

Brenda