Goat Humper

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Rickyawhite, Apr 20, 2003.

  1. Rickyawhite

    Rickyawhite Guest

    Hi,

    My name is Ricky A White from PA. My wifes name is Joelle. I am really into goat humping. Sometimes
    I let the kids watch.

    Tags:

  2. >Hi,

    >My name is Ricky A White from PA. My wifes name is Joelle. I am really into goat humping. Sometimes
    >I let the kids watch.

    but why are you telling us about him??

  3. [email protected] (RickyAWhite) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Hi,
    >
    > My name is Ricky A White from PA. My wifes name is Joelle. I am really into goat humping.
    > Sometimes I let the kids watch.

    Yawn.

  4. Montana Wolf

    Montana Wolf Guest

    [email protected] (RickyAWhite) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Hi,
    >
    > My name is Ricky A White from PA. My wifes name is Joelle. I am really into goat humping.
    > Sometimes I let the kids watch.

    I like humping goats too. The young ones because they're called "kids"!

  5. > Hi,

    > My name is Ricky A White from PA. My wifes name is Joelle. I am really into goat humping.
    > Sometimes I let the kids watch.

    You worthless piece of shit, If you're going to be a troll then ffs at least be a GOOD troll. Not
    some run of the mill "I shag <insert name of odd thing
    here> and my dog gets off on it too!"

    In my day we had SKILL!

    Noob trolls. tut. No brains.

    Small Black Dog