http://bicyclemackay.org.au

Peter McCallum said:
I'm heading down to the Melberia for the Film Festival on Wednesday and would love to catch up with some of you lovely people if you are heading out to the Goat on Friday. Anyone going to be there?

We are Legion*

(* and if so, Goat: 5pm+ Warehouse 1, 18 River Street Richmond. Entrance is on North Street just by the corner of Clarke St. Goat Management allows your trusty bike to be parked inside the premises & the doorbloke is very nice.
http://www.goatbeer.com.au

Dress warmly - late showers are forecast
http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDV10450.shtml

On 2006-07-24, Peter McCallum (aka Bruce)
> I'm heading down to the Melberia for the Film Festival on Wednesday and
> would love to catch up with some of you lovely people if you are heading
> out to the Goat on Friday. Anyone going to be there?

Oooh, it is tempting. I wonder if I can drink alcohol by then?

--
TimC
Entropy requires no maintenance. -- Markoff Chaney

"TimC" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On 2006-07-24, Peter McCallum (aka Bruce)
>> I'm heading down to the Melberia for the Film Festival on Wednesday and
>> would love to catch up with some of you lovely people if you are heading
>> out to the Goat on Friday. Anyone going to be there?

> Oooh, it is tempting. I wonder if I can drink alcohol by then?

Of course you can. Whether it's a good idea or not is another question
entirely.

Resound wrote:
> "TimC" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > On 2006-07-24, Peter McCallum (aka Bruce)
> > was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea:
> >> I'm heading down to the Melberia for the Film Festival on Wednesday and
> >> would love to catch up with some of you lovely people if you are heading
> >> out to the Goat on Friday. Anyone going to be there?

> > Oooh, it is tempting. I wonder if I can drink alcohol by then?
> >

> Of course you can. Whether it's a good idea or not is another question
> entirely.

this gathering open to everyone?
seems to be the same ppl each time..
what time ppl usually head off into the night? i doubt i'd be able to
make it there before 5:30ish..

On 2006-07-25, dej (aka Bruce)

> Resound wrote:
>> "TimC" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> > On 2006-07-24, Peter McCallum (aka Bruce)
>> > was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea:
>> >
>> > Oooh, it is tempting. I wonder if I can drink alcohol by then?
>> >

>> Of course you can. Whether it's a good idea or not is another question
>> entirely.

> this gathering open to everyone?

Gee, it's only been advertised here for the past 6 months as open to
everyone ;)

> seems to be the same ppl each time..
> what time ppl usually head off into the night? i doubt i'd be able to
> make it there before 5:30ish..

That's the earliest you can expect someone there. Most of us have
turned up by 7.00pm.

--
TimC
The stereotypical Islay is like chewing on a well-preserved rowing

dej said:
<snipage>
this gathering open to everyone?
seems to be the same ppl each time..
what time ppl usually head off into the night? i doubt i'd be able to
make it there before 5:30ish..

Goat early, Goat often.
You'll be especially welcomed if you bring snacks.... ;)

Peter McCallum wrote:
> I'm heading down to the Melberia for the Film Festival on Wednesday and
> would love to catch up with some of you lovely people if you are heading
> out to the Goat on Friday. Anyone going to be there?

I'll be there for the first time in months.

Finally one of my off-siders is healthy enough to go on call, payback
time! :)
--
Cheers
Euan

"dej" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Resound wrote:
>> "TimC" <[email protected]> wrote in
>> message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> > On 2006-07-24, Peter McCallum (aka Bruce)
>> > was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea:
>> >
>> > Oooh, it is tempting. I wonder if I can drink alcohol by then?
>> >

>> Of course you can. Whether it's a good idea or not is another question
>> entirely.

> this gathering open to everyone?
> seems to be the same ppl each time..
> what time ppl usually head off into the night? i doubt i'd be able to
> make it there before 5:30ish..

Well I won't get there before 8:30 so if you get there at 5:30 you'd better
have some stamina :)

Euan wrote:
> Peter McCallum wrote:
>
>> I'm heading down to the Melberia for the Film Festival on Wednesday and
>> would love to catch up with some of you lovely people if you are heading
>> out to the Goat on Friday. Anyone going to be there?

> I'll be there for the first time in months.
>
> Finally one of my off-siders is healthy enough to go on call, payback
> time! :)

And sadly I won't

Music festival in Echuca. ANd with Uni back and two programming
subjects and I possibly the worst programmer I know it might be my last
chance for a while.

Dave