New Member
May 15, 2004
Are we goating tonight? I can be there at or abour 8:30 so if people are goping to be there I'll definitely show. and if we are, where's the local fish and chippery?

On 2006-06-02, Resound (aka Bruce)

> Are we goating tonight? I can be there at or abour 8:30 so if people are

I'm never a definite. We'll see...

> goping to be there I'll definitely show. and if we are, where's the
> local fish and chippery?

Back onto bridge road, citybound for a block or so, on the left hand
side. Possibly shut up shop around 8:30, but it is a friday, maybe
they go later.

--
TimC
ALU n. Arthritic Logic Unit, or (rare) Arithmetic Logic Unit. A random

Resound said:
Are we goating tonight? I can be there at or abour 8:30 so if people are goping to be there I'll definitely show. and if we are, where's the local fish and chippery?

Yep, Bikesoiler will definitely down there. I'll have to put in an apology. Think it was that Mexican wheat beer I had earlier this week. It went a bit feral ... :(

On 2006-06-02, Resound (aka Bruce)

> Are we goating tonight? I can be there at or abour 8:30 so if people are

I'm never a definite. We'll see...

> goping to be there I'll definitely show. and if we are, where's the
> local fish and chippery?

Back onto bridge road, citybound for a block or so, on the left hand
side. Possibly shut up shop around 8:30, but it is a friday, maybe
they go later.

--
TimC
ALU n. Arthritic Logic Unit, or (rare) Arithmetic Logic Unit. A random
number generator supplied as standard with all computer systems. --unk

Ok, I'll grab some flake for me and chips for me and whoever turns up on the way there. I'll judge the quantity of chips to get on the response to this thread ;)

Resound said:
Are we goating tonight? I can be there at or abour 8:30 so if people are goping to be there I'll definitely show. and if we are, where's the local fish and chippery?

I'm planning to be there. Stout is on tap now :)

There is also a chip shop in Victoria st back towards Church st.

Resound wrote:

> Are we goating tonight? I can be there at or abour 8:30 so if people are
> goping to be there I'll definitely show. and if we are, where's the
> local fish and chippery?

Kath and me (Dave) on stealth Kat for sure. (I am in ivanhoe and
bicycle isnt )

Kathy said:
Resound wrote:

> Are we goating tonight? I can be there at or abour 8:30 so if people are
> goping to be there I'll definitely show. and if we are, where's the
> local fish and chippery?

Kath and me (Dave) on stealth Kat for sure. (I am in ivanhoe and
bicycle isnt )

Ok, sounds like we'll need a good sized parcel of chips :) Chips and ale...that's proper carbo-loading, that is.

Resound wrote:

> Kathy Wrote:
> > Resound wrote:
> >
> > > Are we goating tonight? I can be there at or abour 8:30 so if people

> > are
> > > goping to be there I'll definitely show. and if we are, where's the
> > > local fish and chippery?
> > >

> > Kath and me (Dave) on stealth Kat for sure. (I am in ivanhoe and
> > bicycle isnt )

> Ok, sounds like we'll need a good sized parcel of chips :) Chips and
> ale...that's proper carbo-loading, that is.

Tsk, tsk.

That's not a healthy diet. You need fruit and vegetables. I recommend a
variety for maximum benefit: tomato sauce, barbecue sauce, sweet chilli
sauce...

Tam

Tamyka Bell said:
Resound wrote:

> Kathy Wrote:
> > Resound wrote:
> >
> > > Are we goating tonight? I can be there at or abour 8:30 so if people

> > are
> > > goping to be there I'll definitely show. and if we are, where's the
> > > local fish and chippery?
> > >

> > Kath and me (Dave) on stealth Kat for sure. (I am in ivanhoe and
> > bicycle isnt )

> Ok, sounds like we'll need a good sized parcel of chips :) Chips and
> ale...that's proper carbo-loading, that is.

Tsk, tsk.

That's not a healthy diet. You need fruit and vegetables. I recommend a
variety for maximum benefit: tomato sauce, barbecue sauce, sweet chilli
sauce...

Tam

I never knew barbeque was a vegetable. Who says Australians don't eat healthily?

Resound wrote:

> Tamyka Bell Wrote:
> > Resound wrote:

> > people

> > the

> > > Ok, sounds like we'll need a good sized parcel of chips :) Chips and
> > > ale...that's proper carbo-loading, that is.

> > Tsk, tsk.
> >
> > That's not a healthy diet. You need fruit and vegetables. I recommend
> > variety for maximum benefit: tomato sauce, barbecue sauce, sweet
> > chilli
> > sauce...
> >
> > Tam

> I never knew barbeque was a vegetable. Who says Australians don't eat
> healthily?
>
> --
> Resound

barbeque is all food groups. But, er, barbecue sauce is mostly tomato.

On 2006-06-02, Bikesoiler (aka Bruce)
> Resound Wrote:
>> Are we goating tonight? I can be there at or abour 8:30 so if people are
>> goping to be there I'll definitely show. and if we are, where's the
>> local fish and chippery?

> I'm planning to be there. Stout is on tap now :)

Oooh, I am so there. I hope.

--
TimC
"The Write Many, Read Never drive. For those people that don't know

On 2006-06-02, TimC <[email protected]> wrote:
> On 2006-06-02, Bikesoiler (aka Bruce)
>> Resound Wrote:
>>> Are we goating tonight? I can be there at or abour 8:30 so if people are
>>> goping to be there I'll definitely show. and if we are, where's the
>>> local fish and chippery?

>> I'm planning to be there. Stout is on tap now :)

> Oooh, I am so there. I hope.

I'll see if I can make it. The budget is looking a little skimpy,
though, alas (thanks to the meat shopping a week ago.)

On 2006-06-02, Tamyka Bell <[email protected]> wrote:
> Resound wrote:
>>
>> Tamyka Bell Wrote:
>> > Tsk, tsk.
>> >
>> > That's not a healthy diet. You need fruit and vegetables. I recommend
>> > a variety for maximum benefit: tomato sauce, barbecue sauce, sweet
>> > chilli sauce...

>> I never knew barbeque was a vegetable. Who says Australians don't eat
>> healthily?

> barbeque is all food groups. But, er, barbecue sauce is mostly tomato.

Don't forget the secret ingredient: worcestershire sauce. Present in
trace quantities in barbeque sauce, but really shines on its own.

Yummy.

On 2006-06-02, Stuart Lamble (aka Bruce)
> On 2006-06-02, TimC <[email protected]> wrote:
>> On 2006-06-02, Bikesoiler (aka Bruce)
>> was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea:
>>> I'm planning to be there. Stout is on tap now :)

>> Oooh, I am so there. I hope.

> I'll see if I can make it. The budget is looking a little skimpy,

Who's isn't?

> though, alas (thanks to the meat shopping a week ago.)

You bought half a cow? Save the weiner schnitzel for me!

--
TimC
"I've got a bike, you can ride it if you like. It's got a basket, a

Off to hand in this code. Which doest actually run (well in one of the
2 versions.) Its good enuf to pass. It mostly works. I guess I could
always program for Microsoft

THen the goat beckons

Dave

Kathy wrote:

> Off to hand in this code. Which doest actually run (well in one of the
> 2 versions.) Its good enuf to pass. It mostly works. I guess I could
> always program for Microsoft

I believe you're overqualified for that. T

On 2006-06-02, TimC <[email protected]> wrote:
> On 2006-06-02, Stuart Lamble (aka Bruce)
>> I'll see if I can make it. The budget is looking a little skimpy,

> Who's isn't?

Dubya's, Murdoch's, and probably a few others I can't be stuffed
thinking of offhand...

>> though, alas (thanks to the meat shopping a week ago.)

> You bought half a cow? Save the weiner schnitzel for me!

More like a tenth of a cow, a quarter of a lamb, and a couple of
chickens. Hooray for chest freezers! (Maybe I exaggerate, but even
considering that it was about a month's worth of meat, it still came to
a heap of dosh. Must start learning to cook vegetarian every so often.)