Goatage

On 2006-07-14, Resound (aka Bruce)

> The obligatory Friday thread. Are people going tonight?

I'm pretty sure I'll be in after 7 or so.

--
TimC
But if I ever have a child, I will certainly be naming it "Sun

On 2006-07-14, TimC <[email protected]> wrote:
> On 2006-07-14, Resound (aka Bruce)
>>
>> The obligatory Friday thread. Are people going tonight?

> I'm pretty sure I'll be in after 7 or so.

.... which gives me a half hour window to buy you a celebratory drink
before I have to disappear to other places. Should work.

On 2006-07-14, Resound (aka Bruce)

> The obligatory Friday thread. Are people going tonight?

I'm pretty sure I'll be in after 7 or so.

--
TimC
But if I ever have a child, I will certainly be naming it "Sun
Microsystems". -- Hipatia

I don't finish work until 8 of the clock, so expect me around 8:30. Save me some chips!