God, where have you been?

marbow

Sep 15, 2011
I'm marbow,a Chinese.When i was 19,the freshmen love running around on bicycles even at nights.One night 22:00,i go outside to eat barbecue with my friend.His bike to go in front of me,i follw.I do not know him too fast or too dark, not see him, so I ride very fast in a downhill.'Oh,my God!what is that?"I leap in the school's temporary fence gate((2.3feet) with my bike.My friend appear from behind."what is up?'"God,where have you been"
"I went to canteen to buy cigarettes".The accident led to a leave of absence a week, a face 3 / 2 are bandages, discarded bicycles, and barbecue have not eaten.But the good quickly, leaving no scars.i also like running around on my bike,so far.
And you, about your crazy things in universtiy?

This is excellent. Keep riding your bike, and keep practicing English. You will get better at both. I hope whoever crashed gets better soon and didn't have permanent damage to their face. And, what a complete waste of barbecue. A shame!

We like the Chinese people and ways.

Good for you to practice your English, and good for us to have a Chinese friend here,

"Now every little Chinese Sheik will shout...they forget their rice and tea
[SIZE= 11px]every time they hear that melody"[/SIZE]

I also like the Chinese people, their very warm, intelligent, hard working and courteous people, but I can't stand the government nor their ways. If the government would get out of the way the Chinese people could excel to levels unheard of in world history.

Marbow? I hope you can see this film,
it is very rare and may be taken down from YT at any time.

It is a whimsical look at China philosophy as seen through Western eyes.

The Cats Paw