Godamn! I Hope Boonen is clean.

"Bill C" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Unfreakingbelievable and he wants to be a throw back champion. Screw
> Lance and his once a year dog and pony show, Boonen seems to want to be
> the next best thing to Eddy and that's better than anything Lance did.
> Bill C
> Cunego's next.

Still have sour grapes over Lance's 7 TdFs, I see....
Jeff

"Geraard Spergen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Tim Lines wrote:
> > B. Lafferty wrote:

> >> Right. IIRC, they reportedly tested his father and uncle(s).

> > Every once in a while I read something informative or interesting on
> > RBR; this is both.
> >
> > Unfortunately I'm now stuck wondering if it's true. No offense
> > intended, but "I read it on RBR" hardly sounds authoritative. Googling
> > UCI hematocrit "medical exemption"
> > didn't turn up anything interesting.
> >
> > Any idea where I could read more about this?

> The August 2004 ProCycling (Cunego cover) says that the UCI has known
> about and certified his naturally high HCT since he was a junior, and
> says that his father and uncles have the same natural condition, but
> doesn't say that the UCI actually tested his relatives as part of the
> certification.

So imagine if Coonego starting "using"? Can a heart pump blood thick as
molasses?

"Tim Lines" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Geraard Spergen wrote:

> > The August 2004 ProCycling (Cunego cover) says that the UCI has

known
> > about and certified his naturally high HCT since he was a junior,

and
> > says that his father and uncles have the same natural condition,

but
> > doesn't say that the UCI actually tested his relatives as part of

the
> > certification.

> Thank you for the response. That sounds more like it. I don't

generally
> expect genetic characteristics to pass as cleanly or simply as was
> claimed earlier.

The procedure is actually on the UCI's website, located here: (.pdf
file)
http://tinyurl.com/rlues

No testing of relatives involved.

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

> Dumbass -
>

> I really, really doubt he's clean.
>
> Not because of his results. Grapevine said something.
>
> It's only grapevine. Take it for what it's worth (nothing).
>

> thanks,
>
> K. Gringioni.

Lick him (you know where), and report back to the group on whether he's
clean or not.

fred.garvin wrote:
> Lick him (you know where), and report back to the group on whether he's
> clean or not.

I wish ******** pound would adopt your novel approach to drug testing.

In article <[email protected]>,
Donald Munro <[email protected]> wrote:

> Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> >> It's only grapevine. Take it for what it's worth (nothing).

> fred.garvin wrote:
> > Lick him (you know where), and report back to the group on whether he's
> > clean or not.

> I wish ******** pound would adopt your novel approach to drug testing.

It might work for those caffeine suppositories: "Tastes like French Roast,
yer busted!"

--
tanx,
Howard