God's pet ... WTF???

On Fri, 27 May 2005 at 05:04 GMT, flyingdutch (aka Bruce)

> one for GP :D:D:D
>
> bwahahahahahahhahah
>
> http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/llama.php

Geez, was this only just produced today or something? 3 people so
far!

I take it you have seen the badger video? google for "badger badger
badger".

"COGITO, EGGO SUM." I think, therefore I am a waffle.
.sig of Mr. Ska on Slashdot.org

GPLama wrote:

> "flyingdutch" wrote in message ...
> >
> > one for GP :D:D:D
> >
> > bwahahahahahahhahah
> >
> > http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/llama.php
> >

> heh, another case of 'so 3hrs ago on aus.bicycle'.. ;)
>
> My boss has been singing it to me for the last few weeks...
>
> cheers,
> GPL

I like alpacas better anyway.

That badger one sucked. No creativity.

Tam

On Fri, 27 May 2005 at 05:40 GMT, Tamyka Bell (aka Bruce)
> That badger one sucked. No creativity.

Maybe I'm just easily amused.

Snake! Oh, it's a snake!

This plane is not equipped with vertices.