going on a business trip -wish me luck

Nathalie W

Guest
I 'm leaving for Hannover,Germany in a few hours for a 3 day meeting with an important client. I
need all the luck and strength you can give me to stay OP and to make good choices. I 'll be staying
at a fancy hotel so breakfast should be no problem : probably a buffet with lots of fresh fruit and
yogurt. Lunch will be provided at the meeting and is called "buffet light", whatever that might
mean? I hope I can pile up on veggies and leave the pasta and the rice alone... As a vegetarian I
will not need to worry about meat nor fish, bu t I tend to compensate this with pasta. Tonight we
will go out for dinner with a few colleagues so I hope the choice of restaurant will be OK. German
food as you know is not always light :) Tomorrow at the meeting dinner will be provided as well. I
'm hoping on another buffet, meaning I should be able to make healthy choices. And then try to avoid
the desserts buffet of course... It will be tough but it 's a good test. I have been struggling
lately and I was on track again for the last days, and I don't need this business trip to ruin
everything again... will tell you on Saturday how it went.
--
Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/101.1/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg

I have every confidence you will make the best choices available, Lee
Nathalie W <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I 'm leaving for Hannover,Germany in a few hours for a 3 day meeting with
an
> important client. I need all the luck and strength you can give me to stay OP and to make
good
> choices. I 'll be staying at a fancy hotel so breakfast should be no problem : probably a buffet
> with lots of fresh fruit and yogurt. Lunch will be provided at the meeting and is called "buffet
> light", whatever that might mean? I hope I can pile up on veggies and leave the pasta and the rice
> alone... As a vegetarian I will not need to worry about meat nor fish, bu
> I tend to compensate this with pasta. Tonight we will go out for dinner with a few colleagues so I
> hope the
choice
> of restaurant will be OK. German food as you know is not always light :) Tomorrow at the meeting
> dinner will be provided as well. I 'm hoping on another buffet, meaning I should be able to make
> healthy choices. And then try to avoid the desserts buffet of course... It will be tough but it 's
> a good test. I have been struggling lately and
> was on track again for the last days, and I don't need this business trip
> ruin everything again... will tell you on Saturday how it went.
> --
> Nathalie from Belgium
> 134.1/101.1/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
> 295.6/222.8/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/101.4/96 Kg
> 232/222.8/212 lbs

Lots of positive vibes coming your way Nathalie. I know how hard travelling for work can be, but I'm
sure you'll be fine.

--
Julie.
93.5/72.3/74 (WW)/72 (Personal) kg

Here's our FAQ: http://www.didian.com/asdww/ and welcome notice:
http://www.geocities.com/welcomenotice/index.html

"Nathalie W" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> I 'm leaving for Hannover,Germany in a few hours for a 3 day meeting with
an
> important client. I need all the luck and strength you can give me to stay OP and to make
good
> choices. I 'll be staying at a fancy hotel so breakfast should be no problem : probably a buffet
> with lots of fresh fruit and yogurt. Lunch will be provided at the meeting and is called "buffet
> light", whatever that might mean? I hope I can pile up on veggies and leave the pasta and the rice
> alone... As a vegetarian I will not need to worry about meat nor fish, bu
> I tend to compensate this with pasta. Tonight we will go out for dinner with a few colleagues so I
> hope the
choice
> of restaurant will be OK. German food as you know is not always light :) Tomorrow at the meeting
> dinner will be provided as well. I 'm hoping on another buffet, meaning I should be able to make
> healthy choices. And then try to avoid the desserts buffet of course... It will be tough but it 's
> a good test. I have been struggling lately and
> was on track again for the last days, and I don't need this business trip
> ruin everything again... will tell you on Saturday how it went.
> --
> Nathalie from Belgium
> 134.1/101.1/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
> 295.6/222.8/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/101.4/96 Kg
> 232/222.8/212 lbs

You're probably gone already, but I hope you have a great trip. Sounds like you have your plan of
attack all in place, making a successful trip.

Joyce

On Wed, 3 Mar 2004 07:37:53 +0100, "Nathalie W" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I 'm leaving for Hannover,Germany in a few hours for a 3 day meeting with an important client. I
>need all the luck and strength you can give me to stay OP and to make good choices. I 'll be
>staying at a fancy hotel so breakfast should be no problem : probably a buffet with lots of fresh
>fruit and yogurt. Lunch will be provided at the meeting and is called "buffet light", whatever that
>might mean? I hope I can pile up on veggies and leave the pasta and the rice alone... As a
>vegetarian I will not need to worry about meat nor fish, bu t I tend to compensate this with pasta.
>Tonight we will go out for dinner with a few colleagues so I hope the choice of restaurant will be
>OK. German food as you know is not always light :) Tomorrow at the meeting dinner will be provided
>as well. I 'm hoping on another buffet, meaning I should be able to make healthy choices. And then
>try to avoid the desserts buffet of course... It will be tough but it 's a good test. I have been
>struggling lately and I was on track again for the last days, and I don't need this business trip
>to ruin everything again... will tell you on Saturday how it went.

hope evrything goes well for you :)
"Nathalie W" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I 'm leaving for Hannover,Germany in a few hours for a 3 day meeting with
an
> important client. I need all the luck and strength you can give me to stay OP and to make
good
> choices. I 'll be staying at a fancy hotel so breakfast should be no problem : probably a buffet
> with lots of fresh fruit and yogurt. Lunch will be provided at the meeting and is called "buffet
> light", whatever that might mean? I hope I can pile up on veggies and leave the pasta and the rice
> alone... As a vegetarian I will not need to worry about meat nor fish, bu
> I tend to compensate this with pasta. Tonight we will go out for dinner with a few colleagues so I
> hope the
choice
> of restaurant will be OK. German food as you know is not always light :) Tomorrow at the meeting
> dinner will be provided as well. I 'm hoping on another buffet, meaning I should be able to make
> healthy choices. And then try to avoid the desserts buffet of course... It will be tough but it 's
> a good test. I have been struggling lately and
> was on track again for the last days, and I don't need this business trip
> ruin everything again... will tell you on Saturday how it went.
> --
> Nathalie from Belgium
> 134.1/101.1/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
> 295.6/222.8/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/101.4/96 Kg
> 232/222.8/212 lbs

---

hope evrything goes well for you :)
"Nathalie W" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I 'm leaving for Hannover,Germany in a few hours for a 3 day meeting with
an
> important client. I need all the luck and strength you can give me to stay OP and to make
good
> choices. I 'll be staying at a fancy hotel so breakfast should be no problem : probably a buffet
> with lots of fresh fruit and yogurt. Lunch will be provided at the meeting and is called "buffet
> light", whatever that might mean? I hope I can pile up on veggies and leave the pasta and the rice
> alone... As a vegetarian I will not need to worry about meat nor fish, bu
> I tend to compensate this with pasta. Tonight we will go out for dinner with a few colleagues so I
> hope the
choice
> of restaurant will be OK. German food as you know is not always light :) Tomorrow at the meeting
> dinner will be provided as well. I 'm hoping on another buffet, meaning I should be able to make
> healthy choices. And then try to avoid the desserts buffet of course... It will be tough but it 's
> a good test. I have been struggling lately and
> was on track again for the last days, and I don't need this business trip
> ruin everything again... will tell you on Saturday how it went.
> --
> Nathalie from Belgium
> 134.1/101.1/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
> 295.6/222.8/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/101.4/96 Kg
> 232/222.8/212 lbs

---

Good luck Nathalie. You have the knowlege to make the right choices, you
just have to use it. Even if you do mess up and eat a little something that
you know you shouldn't have, you can get right back OP afterward. Most
important is this: HAVE SOME FUN!!

Brenda

"Nathalie W" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> I 'm leaving for Hannover,Germany in a few hours for a 3 day meeting with
an
> important client. I need all the luck and strength you can give me to stay OP and to make
good
> choices. I 'll be staying at a fancy hotel so breakfast should be no problem : probably a buffet
> with lots of fresh fruit and yogurt. Lunch will be provided at the meeting and is called "buffet
> light", whatever that might mean? I hope I can pile up on veggies and leave the pasta and the rice
> alone... As a vegetarian I will not need to worry about meat nor fish, bu
> I tend to compensate this with pasta. Tonight we will go out for dinner with a few colleagues so I
> hope the
choice
> of restaurant will be OK. German food as you know is not always light :) Tomorrow at the meeting
> dinner will be provided as well. I 'm hoping on another buffet, meaning I should be able to make
> healthy choices. And then try to avoid the desserts buffet of course... It will be tough but it 's
> a good test. I have been struggling lately and
> was on track again for the last days, and I don't need this business trip
> ruin everything again... will tell you on Saturday how it went.
> --
> Nathalie from Belgium
> 134.1/101.1/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
> 295.6/222.8/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/101.4/96 Kg
> 232/222.8/212 lbs

Good luck. AVOID DESSERTS, AVOID DESSERTS, AVOID DESSERTS - send them here! (G)

Have a good trip

On Wed, 3 Mar 2004 07:37:53 +0100, "Nathalie W" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I 'm leaving for Hannover,Germany in a few hours for a 3 day meeting with an important client. I
>need all the luck and strength you can give me to stay OP and to make good choices. I 'll be
>staying at a fancy hotel so breakfast should be no problem : probably a buffet with lots of fresh
>fruit and yogurt. Lunch will be provided at the meeting and is called "buffet light", whatever that
>might mean? I hope I can pile up on veggies and leave the pasta and the rice alone... As a
>vegetarian I will not need to worry about meat nor fish, bu t I tend to compensate this with pasta.
>Tonight we will go out for dinner with a few colleagues so I hope the choice of restaurant will be
>OK. German food as you know is not always light :) Tomorrow at the meeting dinner will be provided
>as well. I 'm hoping on another buffet, meaning I should be able to make healthy choices. And then
>try to avoid the desserts buffet of course... It will be tough but it 's a good test. I have been
>struggling lately and I was on track again for the last days, and I don't need this business trip
>to ruin everything again... will tell you on Saturday how it went.

Good luck with the trip and the healthy choices. Planning in advance does help, may be you can get
some sightseeing walking in, in the evenings. Don't let this trip ruin your hard work. Michelle
Ozzie in Switzerland ( who's been on too many ski holidays ;-)

WW WI 69.8 / 63.5 / 61kg 134 lbs

On Wed, 3 Mar 2004 07:37:53 +0100, "Nathalie W" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I 'm leaving for Hannover,Germany in a few hours for a 3 day meeting with an important client. I
>need all the luck and strength you can give me to stay OP and to make good choices. I 'll be
>staying at a fancy hotel so breakfast should be no problem : probably a buffet with lots of fresh
>fruit and yogurt. Lunch will be provided at the meeting and is called "buffet light", whatever that
>might mean? I hope I can pile up on veggies and leave the pasta and the rice alone... As a
>vegetarian I will not need to worry about meat nor fish, bu t I tend to compensate this with pasta.
>Tonight we will go out for dinner with a few colleagues so I hope the choice of restaurant will be
>OK. German food as you know is not always light :) Tomorrow at the meeting dinner will be provided
>as well. I 'm hoping on another buffet, meaning I should be able to make healthy choices. And then
>try to avoid the desserts buffet of course... It will be tough but it 's a good test. I have been
>struggling lately and I was on track again for the last days, and I don't need this business trip
>to ruin everything again... will tell you on Saturday how it went.

Good Luck Nathalie! You can do it!!

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/201/155 RAFL 210.5/201/198.5 2nd 10% 219.5/201/198

Nathalie W wrote:
> I 'm leaving for Hannover,Germany in a few hours for a 3 day meeting with an important client. I
> need all the luck and strength you can give me to stay OP and to make good choices. I 'll be
> staying at a fancy hotel so breakfast should be no problem : probably a buffet with lots of fresh
> fruit and yogurt. Lunch will be provided at the meeting and is called "buffet light", whatever
> that might mean? I hope I can pile up on veggies and leave the pasta and the rice alone... As a
> vegetarian I will not need to worry about meat nor fish, bu t I tend to compensate this with
> pasta. Tonight we will go out for dinner with a few colleagues so I hope the choice of restaurant
> will be OK. German food as you know is not always light :) Tomorrow at the meeting dinner will be
> provided as well. I 'm hoping on another buffet, meaning I should be able to make healthy choices.
> And then try to avoid the desserts buffet of course... It will be tough but it 's a good test. I
> have been struggling lately and I was on track again for the last days, and I don't need this
> business trip to ruin everything again... will tell you on Saturday how it went.

Hope you have/had a nice trip in Germany, Nathalie. Be sure and let us know
how you did. :)

--

~Kristin O~
272/235.4/172