awsome thread
Bike Cafe · Public discussion
Going Public
Thread navigation
Jump through the discussion
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- Bike Cafe
- Published
- 23 August 2005
- Last activity
- 9 September 2005
- Original author
- Crank Girl
- Posts
- 226
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 58,934
- Views / 30 days
- 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
-
-
huhenio said:
Thank you Kameron for weeks of entertainment!!!
Now get yourself a female
He has. His bike pump and tube repair kit are dual purpose and come in very handy when his girl gets a puncture! 😄
-
VeloFlash said:
He has. His bike pump and tube repair kit are dual purpose and come in very handy when his girl gets a puncture! 😄
Alas,
There is no more. The boys at the slease bar in St Sara's probably knew all along.
Interesting though, that the sensitive types all rallied to the cause.
Kind regards,
-
VeloFlash said:
No, that is Sara (without "h"😉 who historically corresponded as Less'go.
A Texan living in Paris with hubby and two bonny children.
Her propensity is towards beer rather than other women, I think! 🙂
Speaking of her, I think the ultimate lesbian couple on this forum would be less'go and Susan Repp. 😉 -
cydewaze said:
Speaking of her, I think the ultimate lesbian couple on this forum would be less'go and Susan Repp. 😉
CW,Now, now don't be nasty. 😠
Less' & SR are not like that at all. They are good hearted, sporty girls with a keen sense of the rediculous.
Kind regards,
-
James Bruce Gil said:
CW,
Now, now don't be nasty. 😠
Less' & SR are not like that at all. They are good hearted, sporty girls with a keen sense of the rediculous.
Kind regards,
Ahh well, a guy can dream, can't he? 🙂 -
cydewaze said:
Ahh well, a guy can dream, can't he? 🙂
As long as you change the sheets in the morning.
-
jhuskey said:
As long as you change the sheets in the morning.
Huskey,
You know that in some parts of the world in classy hotels they actually have starched sheets.
Often thought getting the job as the chief starcher would be a wise career move and could just lead to a potentially very rewarding career. 😄
As I recall your brother was looking for a job a while back. Have you considered the possibilities that this one might raise?
Kind regards,
-
James Bruce Gil said:
Huskey,
You know that in some parts of the world in classy hotels they actually have starched sheets.
Often thought getting the job as the chief starcher would be a wise career move and could just lead to a potentially very rewarding career. 😄
As I recall your brother was looking for a job a while back. Have you considered the possibilities that this one might raise?
Kind regards,
Actually it was my brother in law and he is probably not the starching type, besides he is not looking for a job ,he just needs to get one.
I like a good starch job myself on occasion.
As far as this thread and he lesbian implication...well I may be prejudiced but lesbians are just another example of a woman trying to do a mans job. -
Count Dz said:
...I've been know to turn a few heads in my day...
...and I've been known to turn a few stomaches in mine.
-
jhuskey said:
Actually it was my brother in law and he is probably not the starching type, besides he is not looking for a job ,he just needs to get one.
I like a good starch job myself on occasion.
As far as this thread and he lesbian implication...well I may be prejudiced but lesbians are just another example of a woman trying to do a mans job.Huskey,
I have often lamented the waste of good opportinity for men that occurs when woman adopt this preferrence. I have absolutely no problem with a lady who preferrs to be on top and run the whole procedure.
What I was never able to fully understand was the occasional woman who seemed inexplicably attracted to my golden circle. I just can't cop it. I suppose that makes me a biggot?
Kind regards,
-
James Bruce Gil said:
Huskey,
I have often lamented the waste of good opportinity for men that occurs when woman adopt this preferrence. I have absolutely no problem with a lady who preferrs to be on top and run the whole procedure.
What I was never able to fully understand was the occasional woman who seemed inexplicably attracted to my golden circle. I just can't cop it. I suppose that makes me a biggot?
Kind regards,
Does anybody here actually ride bikes? -
jhuskey said:
Actually it was my brother in law and he is probably not the starching type, besides he is not looking for a job ,he just needs to get one.
I like a good starch job myself on occasion.
As far as this thread and he lesbian implication...well I may be prejudiced but lesbians are just another example of a woman trying to do a mans job.Speaking of marginal jobs... I once worked on a fishing boat, baiting hooks. Not much of a job, but I worked hard at it, and was eventually promoted to the exaulted position of Master Baiter.
-
bbattle said:
Does anybody here actually ride bikes?
Just parked mine,short ride but steep. Of course it's all steep here.
-
bbattle said:
Does anybody here actually ride bikes?
Nah. We're way too busy. Fantasizing over naked lesbians. Covered in baby oil. And demonstrating alternative uses for a suspension seatpost.🙂 -
shannons dad said:
Nah. We're way too busy. Fantasizing over naked lesbians. Covered in baby oil. And demonstrating alternative uses for a suspension seatpost.🙂
Or we may be riding tandem bikes with naked lesbians hanging off the drop bars.
Life is not just "one dimentional" ...well, for some maybe,it is ,but I ride a bike to stay in shape to have lots and lots of sex. Did I say LOTS?SD: Don't you agree?
PS: Cooking oil is cheaper,but doesn't have the added perfume. Natural scent is better anyway!
Yes! I am an animal...ladies, rub my belly. -
jhuskey said:
Or we may be riding tandem bikes with naked lesbians hanging off the drop bars.
Life is not just "one dimentional" ...well, for some maybe,it is ,but I ride a bike to stay in shape to have lots and lots of sex. Did I say LOTS?SD: Don't you agree?
PS: Cooking oil is cheaper,but doesn't have the added perfume. Natural scent is better anyway!
Yes! I am an animal...ladies, rub my belly.
I agree completely! I don't think the missus would approve of me riding a tandem with dirty nekid women dangling off the bar though. Only one way to find out though, right? Now, where did I put that bungie cord.......... -
shannons dad said:
I agree completely! I don't think the missus would approve of me riding a tandem with dirty nekid women dangling off the bar though. Only one way to find out though, right? Now, where did I put that bungie cord..........
Women are so damn particular. I mean if she said ...."Honey I wish to bring a Lesbian friend home and into our bed" you, I am guessing would do the stand-up thing ,as a real man, and say...."OK darling if that's what it take to make you content,then ...OK.
I mean that would be the least a man could do as a liberated male.
RIGHT!
Men, support me here! -
jhuskey said:
Women are so damn particular. I mean if she said ...."Honey I wish to bring a Lesbian friend home and into our bed" you, I am guessing would do the stand-up thing ,as a real man, and say...."OK darling if that's what it take to make you content,then ...OK.
I mean that would be the least a man could do as a liberated male.
RIGHT!
Men, support me here!Huskey. I'm afraid that is only a theory. It doesn't have any real value until it is backed up by empirical data. I volunteer to be a guinea pig in this experiment if you can manage to persuade SWMBO to do her part.
-
EoinC said:
Huskey. I'm afraid that is only a theory. It doesn't have any real value until it is backed up by empirical data. I volunteer to be a guinea pig in this experiment if you can manage to persuade SWMBO to do her part.
I actually would digress to the wisdom of Gil at this point.
It is unfortunate that he usually dissapears until Monday morning ,OZ time, at this point.
Guinea Pigs are ok in this scenario but with small animals like that a role of duct tape of is useful to avert explosions.
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.